Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-02.txt

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:55:42 -0700

This is just an update to keep the document alive; no changes.

The reason for that is that there have been no additional comments; 
there were supposed to be some comments on MPLS.

I don't know how the WG wants to proceed; whether the document is good 
enough to publish as an informational RFC already? Whether a WG last 
call will push people to submit comments.

Regards,

    Erik

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-02.txt
Date: 	Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:50:26 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Jon Hudson <[email-masked]>, Lawrence Kreeger 
<[email-masked]>, Patricia Thaler <[email-masked]>, Albert Tian 
<[email-masked]>, Pankaj Garg <[email-masked]>, Tom 
Herbert <[email-masked]>, Jesse Gross <[email-masked]>, Erik 
Nordmark <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Nordmark and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap
Revision:	02
Title:		Encapsulation Considerations
Document date:	2016-10-31
Group:		rtgwg
Pages:		42
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-02

Abstract:
    The IETF Routing Area director has chartered a design team to look at
    common issues for the different data plane encapsulations being
    discussed in the NVO3 and SFC working groups and also in the BIER
    BoF, and also to look at the relationship between such encapsulations
    in the case that they might be used at the same time.  The purpose of
    this design team is to discover, discuss and document considerations
    across the different encapsulations in the different WGs/BoFs so that
    we can reduce the number of wheels that need to be reinvented in the
    future.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:51:13 -0700

Erik,

Would you want to present in Seoul and we would poll the wg after?
Thanks!
 
Cheers,
Jeff

On 10/31/16, 13:55, "rtgwg on behalf of Erik Nordmark" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Regards,
    
        Erik

    
    -------- Forwarded Message --------
    Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-02.txt
    Date: 	Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:50:26 -0700
    From: 	[email-masked]
    To: 	Jon Hudson <[email-masked]>, Lawrence Kreeger 
    <[email-masked]>, Patricia Thaler <[email-masked]>, Albert Tian 
    <[email-masked]>, Pankaj Garg <[email-masked]>, Tom 
    Herbert <[email-masked]>, Jesse Gross <[email-masked]>, Erik 
    Nordmark <[email-masked]>

    
    
    Abstract:

    
    
    The IETF Secretariat
    
    _______________________________________________
    rtgwg mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg