Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 22:33:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIB Extension YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-02-03

Abstract:
   The Routing Information Base (RIB) is a list of routes and their
   corresponding administrative data and operational state.

   RFC 8349 defines the basic building blocks for RIB, and this model
   augments it to support multiple next-hops (aka, paths) for each route
   as well as additional attributes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/