Subject: RFC 9067 on A YANG Data Model for Routing Policy

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 22:16:57 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9067

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for Routing Policy 
        Author:     Y. Qu,
                    J. Tantsura,
                    A. Lindem,
                    X. Liu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      38
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-31.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9067

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9067

This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
routing policies in a vendor-neutral way. The model provides a
generic routing policy framework that can be extended for specific
routing protocols using the YANG 'augment' mechanism.

This document is a product of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 12:19:36 -0400

Thank you to Jeff, Acee, Xufeng and YingZhen: 

This is an amazing amount of work!  Thanks for pushing it through to RFC. 

Sue Hares 

-----Original Message-----
From: rtgwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 1:17 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 9067 on A YANG Data Model for Routing Policy

        RFC 9067

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9067

This document is a product of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group
of the IETF.

The RFC Editor Team

_______________________________________________
rtgwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg