Subject: AERO/OMNI status (Re: RTGWG Draft Agenda Available)

From: "Templin (US), Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 16:10:43 +0000

Hi Jeff and Yingzhen,

At IETF111, we had a 60min timeslot for AERO and OMNI with an examination of
the following three documents:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-aero/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni/

The first document concerning the BGP-based routing service is a working group
document of rtgwg, and I believe it is time to issue a working group last call. The
second (AERO) and third (OMNI) documents are now done pending IETF input
and ready for progression as RFCs. 

Together, these documents offer a promising solution for the future of mobile
Internet routing. I believe it should interest this group to study the documents
and take them up as work items, and I welcome any comments or questions.

Fred Templin

---
Yingzhen Qu <[email-masked]>| Fri, 29 October 2021 05:44 UTC|Show header 
Hi all,

 The draft agenda has been uploaded: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/rtgwg

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed.

Presenters,
Please provide your slides as early as possible.

Thanks,
Jeff and Yingzhen

---

From: Yingzhen Qu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:34:10 -0800

Hi Fred,

Sorry for the late response.

Among all three documents, only the “atn-bgp” is a RTGWG WG document, the
other two belong to 6man and should progress in 6man.

I’ll start requesting some directorate reviews after IETF 112.

Dear WG:

Please review and comment while we prepare for the last call of this draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp/

Thank,
Jeff and Yingzhen

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 9:11 AM Templin (US), Fred L <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>  The draft agenda has been uploaded:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/rtgwg
>
> _______________________________________________
> rtgwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtgwg
>