Subject: [Rum] RUM Agenda for IETF 112

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:11:43 -0400

We currently have no RUM issues to discuss at IETF 112. We are holding 
an agenda slot open in case the situation changes. A final decision will 
be made on Monday November 1 which is the deadline for both final 
updates to the agenda and for people to cancel their meeting 
registration. If there is still nothing needing discussion we will 
cancel the session then.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 20:10:21 -0400

Following up on the prior notice, I have requested that the RUM session 
at IETF 112 be cancelled.

If you were registered solely for RUM then I think you can still cancel 
your registration.

When we hear more on the status of the draft we will discuss on the 
mailing list.

	Thanks,
	Paul