Subject: [Rum] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rum-rue-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:12:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Relay User Machine WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Interoperability Profile for Relay User Equipment
        Author          : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rum-rue-09.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-10-11

Abstract:
   Video Relay Service (VRS) is a term used to describe a method by
   which a hearing person can communicate with a deaf, hard of hearing
   or hearing impaired user using an interpreter ("Communications
   Assistant") connected via a videophone to the deaf/HoH user and an
   audio telephone call to the hearing user.  The CA interprets using
   sign language on the videophone link and voice on the telephone link.
   Often the interpreters may be employed by a company or agency termed
   a "provider" in this document.  The provider also provides a video
   service that allows users to connect video devices to their service,
   and subsequently to CAs and other deaf/HoH users.  It is desirable
   that the videophones used by the deaf, hard of hearing or hearing
   impaired user conform to a standard so that any device may be used
   with any provider and that direct video calls between deaf, hard of
   hearing or hearing impaired users work.  This document describes the
   interface between a videophone and a provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rum-rue/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rum-rue-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rum-rue-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Gunnar Hellström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 08:13:00 +0200

Brian,

Section 6.2 looks good now. Just one editorial note: In the first 
sentence of the second paragraph, "data chanel" should be "data channel".

Thanks,

Gunnar

-- 
Gunnar Hellström
GHAccess
[email-masked]