Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-send-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:11:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation Improvement
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-11.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2014-01-20

Abstract:
   This memo specifies SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
   validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism
   complements ingress filtering techniques to provide a finer
   granularity on the control of IPv6 source addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-send/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-send-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-send-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/