Subject: Missing words in transport draft?

From: Wes Griffin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:26:01 -0500

I was just reading the transport draft and noticed what I think is a
missing "session identifier" in section 5.2 where the lone comma is:

>these.  The exchange hash H from the first key exchange is
>additionally used as the , which is a unique identifier for this
>connection.  It is used by authentication methods as a part of the

-- 
Wes Griffin                                                     NAI Labs
wgriffin at tislabs.com                                     443.259.2388

---

From: Darren J Moffat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 14:32:42 -0800

>>connection.  It is used by authentication methods as a part of the

Yep that should indeed say "session identifier". It was missing because
the doc sources that I started with had this surrounded by <it></it>
for some reason, as a result the xml2rfc program ignores it because it
doesn't understand the <it> tag, oops.

I'll have to wait until after the SLC IETF meeting before reissuing the
draft - it will also be good to wait until the 18th anyway for any 
issues resulting from last call.

-- 
Darren J Moffat