Subject: Reminder Connectathon 2002

From: Darren J Moffat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:42:30 -0800

A reminder that the early registration for Connectathon closes at the
end of this month

I would like to see all of the vendors who implement the SSH protocol
to attend this is a good opportunity to debug and fix interoper
problems.

The testing will include the 4 core drafts, sftp, and keyboard
interactive.  If there is interest we may also be able to test
the GSS drafts since there will be a Kerberos infrastructure at
connectathon.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
The Connectathon team is delighted to announce its 16th annual event
will take place as scheduled.  Connectathon 2002, an interoperability
testing event for engineers only, will be held Feb. 28-Mar. 7, 2002 in
San Jose, California.  Sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., Connectathon
hosts over 50 companies from around the globe in an effort to test and
debug source code.  Currently, the following technologies and protocols
are on the agenda:

NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
NFS over RDMA
WebNFS
Lock Manager
NIS/NIS+
Automounter
Kerberos
IPv6
IPsec
Mobile IPv4
Mobile IPv6
Secure Shell
NDMP

Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:

Service Location Protocol
Diameter/AAA
CIFS
ATM

If you are interested in testing any of the above 4 protocols, please
send a note to [email-masked] and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a
suggestion for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In addition,
there will be seminars with speakers addressing various topics.

The registration deadline is February 7, 2002.  An Early Bird Discount
on station fees is available to those who register and pay by December
31, 2001.  For registration information, please see our web site at
http://www.connectathon.org.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at [email-masked] or (408) 358-9598.

We look forward to seeing you at the 16th annual Connectathon event!

Audrey Van Belleghem		Darren Moffat
Connectathon Manager		Secure Shell Connectathon Coordinator