Subject: denyusers & ssh

From: "Emmanuel Penove" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:50:48 +0100

hello , 

i've just have a question very simple :

why when i write : DenyUsers XXX

i already can connect with this login XXX !!!!

i reaload the sshd daemon 

it's says me "erroe configuration" but i don't know why !!!!

if somebody can help me , thanks a lot 

Scuse for my poor english .... i'm french !!!

Manu

---

From: Darren Moffat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:34:42 -0800 (PST)

The [email-masked] mailing list is for discussion of the network
protocol issues.  The network protocol does not deal with host based
access control mechanisms such as a DenyUsers setting.

If you are using OpenSSH then a more appropriate mailing list would
be [email-masked].  Or try usenet group comp.protocols.ssh

--
Darren J Moffat