Subject: outstanding issues with draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-02 ?

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:31:31 -0800 (PST)

I observe that there hasn't been any recent discussion of the GSS document
(dated July 20, 2001).  The only implementation I'm aware of, Simon
Wilkinson's patch for openssh, dates from before that and so I suspect
doesn't conform to -02.  I'm curious whether there are known open issues
that would prevent this document from going to WG Last Call, as I would
like to see it advance.  It looks OK to me, but I'm not enough of an ssh
expert to judge.

Thanks,

 - RL "Bob"

---

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 19:34:57 -0500

I'll last-call this one once we're out of last-call on the core
drafts.

					- Bill

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:21:21 -0700 (MST)

> like to see it advance.  It looks OK to me, but I'm not enough of an ssh

There are a couple of open issues.  I'll try to mention them at the
working group meeting (in about 10 minutes).  Most of them are minor,
though, so I agree that it would be good to last call this draft after the
next version is published.

-- Jeff