Subject: P4/P5 Hack Convrsion Adapters On Sale

From: Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:32:40 -0400

After a very successful pre-release promo blitz, we have collectively decided to continue 
selling the revolutionary p-400 adapter at a price that the general public will never see 
advertized on any website or in any stores. We thank all the wonderful community forums for 
discussing our product and giving us raving reviews, this has helped us to reach a great 
level of popularity and we can now extend our promotional period and sell the p-400's to the 
public at a low everyday price of $209.00 USD Shipping and all extras included.

The P-400 Adapter is a tiny filter like adapter that hides itself very well behind your 
current Dtv Ird and allows the user to receive all the channels that a high priced free2air 
ird would pick up providing that the user points his dish or dishes accordingly. When used in 
conjunction with a DiSEqc switch, you can enable multiple satellite dishes on one receiver, 
allowing the user to enjoy well over 1000 channels! There is no additional flashes needed 
therefore there will be no blackouts or hits like we are used to with the current selection 
of fta systems.

The Tiny little P-400 adapter unit allows you to unlock all dtv receivers and allows you to 
hear full audio, unlike the flash that is currently freeware and only works on one rca ird 
and you can not hear any audio. This is the solution we have all been working hard to 
manufacture and release and since it is so sensitive in nature, we will only be taking orders 
for the units for a period of one full week and then we will distribute the product to 
resellers who will then continue to market our hard work through their websites.

It takes under twenty seconds to install and works on all receivers  providing that you have 
a working subbed card currently in the receiver and the telephone line unplugged. The package 
you currently have does not make any difference, basic or platinum. The reason you must have 
a working subbed card p4 or p5 in at all times to watch all channels open is because the 
receiver needs to have the prior authorization from your current subbed card to tell the 
receiver that you are authorized to view channels. The P-400 Just Tells the receiver that 
there are new channel sets available and tells your ird to scan and find these new channels, 
within ten minutes of having the adapter installed, you will see a new screen with channels 
one to one thousand or more but no description will be available in the guide, this is 
because there is no current technology that allows you to view a guide with your current 
ird's configuration. We plan on releasing a new P-400 in the future that will scan for 
whatever guide is available and tell your ird to display the contents for each channel 
selection.

This adapter is not a p4 hack or 3m, it is simply a control interface that will allow you to 
unlock the full power of your current receiver. It has been working flawlessly for over two 
months now, unaffected by any electronic countermeasures that killed off all other fta units. 
Get the P-400 Today while you can, because we will not be marketing this product after the 
seven day period of presales that has now started. At the time of writing this, The P-400 is 
not compatible with sony receivers we apoligise for this, we are in the process of ironing 
out the conflict issues and will release our findings shortly.

Price is $209 per P-400 order. We are open late , so call us now.
Orders are sent via canadian expresspost trackable shipping from a Canadian location to any 
North American location and overseas shipments incur a charge of $10 extra per order.
Estimated time arrival for shipping seven to fourteen business days. This is in effect to 
allow us to settle quantity demands for lower pricing from our manufacturer. 
Quantity order discount is NOW AVALABLE. We have deals on 10 pieces and more, orders of 100 
pieces of more will see the largest discount, as they will be tagged as dealer status and 
will pay dealer pricing from the day of the first order batch all the way through the 
availability of the product.

Call our Order and fufillment operators today and let us pay for the call. Our operators are 
not technical buffs so please allow them to process your orders accordingly and avoid 
technical matters with them, as they are trained professionals in the sales and customer 
satisfaction field, they did not build the p400. Our product is so simple to use full 
instructions included, that you do not need any prior tech experience. Buy yours today 
without delay, Call us to make sure we still have units left in stock.

Sincerly yours 
Li Cheng 
HenSang Imports
1-888-252-8509 ORDERS ONLY, Operators waiting for your call.

If you are calling about shipping issues or for your tracking information please
Call HenSang Directly at their Office Number Listed here. 

1-450-807-3821 HenSang Imports SHIPPING DEPARTMENT