Subject: ::DTV P4/P5 Update Details Inside::

From: Members Only <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:31:32 -0400

The P400 Universal P4/P5 Adapter All Channel Opener 209$ and rising
Package includes 1 Universal IRD P400 Unit and A step by step 4 Page Simple Setup Guide

Call us now to order
1-888-252-8508 or 1-888-252-8509

We would like to express our deepest thanks to the Henseng P400 Crew for making it possible 
for this long wait to happen.Due to the ever so popular High demand for our units weare 
making it possible for you to take advantage of our specials that are happening right 
now.Incase you were left out on the last email The P400 is the Ultimate solution in All 
channels open on Your DirecTv Systems.In plain english the unit will open all your PPV 
stations open as well as Your favourite channels.The Idea is to have a basic Subscription 
With DTV and you are all set.There is a step by step guide that any 4 year old child can 
figure out so please be minimul on your questions,This booklet is included with Purchase

The P400 Universal P4/P5 Adapter All Channel Opener 209$

Call us now to order
1-888-252-8508 or 1-888-252-8509

Steps are as Follows

1.Unplug COAXIAL cable from back of your DTV reciever

2.Simply Plug in the back of your NEW P400 Adapter

3.Plug P400 directly in the satellite IN on your recievers backing

4.Make sure that your Telephone wire is UNHOOKED before using.

5.Power on Recievers power and begin watching your favourite channels

Remember that we are open Until 12am Western Time Zone For those who are behind on hours.Act 
now and take full advantage of our The P400 Universal P4/P5 Adapter All Channel Opener
and Sales Reps and Staff.Thanks for the testers that made it possible for this to happen.

Special Thanks To- Knight_Rider401,UltraDssCrackCrew,Romprotectuur,and last but not least 
the IRC crew P4ChannelHackerzTeam For making this so Awesome

Call us now to order
1-888-252-8508 or 1-888-252-8509 

Hensang Imports P400