Subject: Core IDs - last review

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:16:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

The RFC Editor has integrated the last nits into the documents.

The latest set of documents are here:
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4250.txt
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4251.txt
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4252.txt
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4253.txt
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4254.txt

The diffs from the IDs are here:
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4250-diff.html
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4251-diff.html
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4252-diff.html
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4253-diff.html
    ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4254-diff.html

I've placed a set of diffs from what the RFC Editor had previously 
proposed to what is currently being proposed here:
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/2005-nov-30/4250diff.html
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/2005-nov-30/4251diff.html
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/2005-nov-30/4252diff.html
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/2005-nov-30/4253diff.html
  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/secsh-wg/2005-nov-30/4254diff.html

These are your documents.  Please look them over.  I've noticed some very 
minor cosmetic issues such as page breaks across a message definition. 
I'll look more closely over the next few days and would appreciate 
additional eyes and feedback.

Thanks,
Chris