Subject: [Sedate] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 23:43:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Serialising Extended Data About Times and Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps with additional information
        Author          : Ujjwal Sharma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-08-16

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the timestamp format defined in
   [RFC3339] for representing additional information including a time
   zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/