Subject: [Sidr] adoption of draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation-00.txt as a working group work item

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:46:29 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

This internet draft was presented at the sidr meeting in Philadelphia. 
Please state whether you believe that this is appropriate to adopt as a 
working group work item.

If your response is positive, please also indicate whether you would 
actively participate in commenting on this draft.

ROA Validation

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation-00.txt

You may wish to review the minutes and slides of the Philadelphia meeting 
to see what was said there:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/sidr.html
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/slides/sidr-6.pdf

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:52:31 -0400

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation-00.txt

I am in favor of SIDR adopting the ROA validation effort, either as a 
separate I-D or as part of th extant ROA syntax and semantics I-D.  I 
will review the text in either case.

Steve