Subject: [Sidr] adoption of draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct-01.txt as a working group work item

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:43:45 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

This internet draft was presented at the sidr meeting in Philadelphia. 
Please state whether you believe that this is appropriate to adopt as a 
working group work item.

If your response is positive, please also indicate whether you would 
actively participate in commenting on this draft.

Repository Structure

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct-01.txt

You may wish to review the minutes and slides of the Philadelphia meeting 
to see what was said there:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/sidr.html
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/slides/sidr-5.pdf

--Sandy
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Robert Loomans <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 00:59:50 +1000

[ Disclaimer: I am a co-author of this draft ]

I believe this is appropriate for SIDR adopt, and I will comment on it.

Rob

-- 
Robert Loomans                                  Email: [email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer, APNIC                 Phone:   +61 7 3858 3100
http://www.apnic.net                              Fax:   +61 7 3858 3199
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr