Subject: [Sidr] Request for SIDR to adopt draft-huston-sidr-bogons-00.txt as a work item

From: Robert Loomans <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 11:13:52 +1000

Sandy,

I would like to request that draft-huston-sidr-bogons-00.txt be adopted 
as a SIDR WG document.

As a counterpart to the ROA draft, I believe this falls within SIDR's 
charter.

http://www.potaroo.net/ietf/all-ids/draft-huston-sidr-bogons-00.txt

Cheers,
    Rob

-- 
Robert Loomans                                  Email: [email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer, APNIC                 Phone:   +61 7 3858 3100
http://www.apnic.net                              Fax:   +61 7 3858 3199
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:37:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Rob, thanks for this.  This has been on my to-do list.

There were actually three different drafts presented at the Philadelphia 
meeting that are working group work item candidates.  Besides the subject 
draft, there are two others: Repository Structure and ROA Validation

To keep the tallying clear, I will send out separate messages for those 
two drafts.

You might want to take a look at the minutes from the last meeting to 
see the discussion that occurred during the meeting.

In your response, please indicate whether you believe that this is an 
appropriate working group work item AND whether you would participate in 
commenting on the draft.

--Sandy

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Robert Loomans wrote:

> Sandy,
>
> I would like to request that draft-huston-sidr-bogons-00.txt be adopted as a 
> SIDR WG document.
>

---

From: Robert Loomans <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 00:56:31 +1000

> Rob, thanks for this.  This has been on my to-do list.

No problem.

> meeting that are working group work item candidates.  Besides the 
> subject draft, there are two others: Repository Structure and ROA 
> Validation
> 

I will reply to those when I get a chance to read them.

> see the discussion that occurred during the meeting.

I have.

> appropriate working group work item AND whether you would participate in 

I do believe that draft-huston-sidr-bogons-00.txt is an appropriate WG 
item for SIDR, and I will comment on the draft.

Rob

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:32:45 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008, Robert Loomans wrote:

> Sandra Murphy wrote:
>
>> You might want to take a look at the minutes from the last meeting to see 
>> the discussion that occurred during the meeting.
>
> I have.
>
> I do believe that draft-huston-sidr-bogons-00.txt is an appropriate WG item 
> for SIDR, and I will comment on the draft.
>

I took the opportunity of a reply to your message to direct a message to 
the whole working group.

Perhaps it was unclear, then, that when I said "you" I meant the working 
group members, not you specifically.

I am requesting a reply from everyone as to whether the working group 
should adopt this draft as a working group item.  And a statement of 
intent of active participation.

--Sandy