Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:38:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simplified Local internet nUmber Resource Management with the RPKI (SLURM)
        Authors         : Di Ma
                          David Mandelberg
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-04-26

Abstract:
   The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) is a global
   authorization infrastructure that allows the holder of Internet
   Number Resources (INRs) to make verifiable statements about those
   resources.  Network operators, e.g., Internet Service Providers
   (ISPs), can use the RPKI to validate BGP route origin assertions.
   ISPs can also use the RPKI to validate the path of a BGP route.
   However, ISPs may want to establish a local view of exceptions to the
   RPKI data in the form of local filters and additions.  The mechanisms
   described in this document provide a simple way to enable INR holders
   to establish a local, customized view of the RPKI, overriding global
   RPKI repository data as needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-slurm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/