Subject: [Sigtran] SUA changes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:26:46 +0300

Dear all,

SUA's progress has been held up because the IESG wanted to see a stronger 
statement on SIGTRAN security.  Now that the SIGTRAN Security document is
nearly complete, I will shortly ask the IESG to reconsider SUA.  There
were a few open issues due to ongoing issues with the M3UA IG, that I tried
to include with SUA.  However, there still seems to be ongoing controversy
with some of the issues.  What that means is that any issue that is
controversial will not be included in SUA.  We need to have strong
consensus to include any changes in SUA at this point. I shall send
a summary of the proposed changes; anyone disagreeing with the changes
should speak up.  I hope to send the updated SUA draft out next week.

thanks,
John

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran