Subject: Re: [siprec] #32: Do we need REQ-022 on metadata correlation?

From: Deepanshu Gautam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 16:25:55 +0800

Did we agreed to remove REQ-20?

Regards
Deepanshu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)
Sent: 2010年6月30日 21:35
To: siprec issue tracker; Ken Rehor (krehor);
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [siprec] #32: Do we need REQ-022 on metadata correlation?

I feel this requirement was added because of REQ-20. Since we have agreed
upon to remove REQ-20, REQ-22 can also be removed now.

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
siprec issue tracker
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:49 PM
To: Ken Rehor (krehor); [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [siprec] #32: Do we need REQ-022 on metadata correlation?

#32: Do we need REQ-022 on metadata correlation?
------------------------------------------------+-----------------------
------------------------------------------------+----
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…

     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new

 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:

Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:

 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:

------------------------------------------------+-----------------------
------------------------------------------------+----
 REQ-022 "The mechanism MUST support the ability to correlate
    metadata to the Recording Session."
 How does this relate to REQ-017, REQ-018 and REQ-033? I would have thought
metadata IS the means of correlating an RS with a CS (i.e., a means for
satisfying REQ-033), and having a separate requirement about correlating
metadata with RS seems weird.

 John

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/32>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

_______________________________________________
siprec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec
_______________________________________________
siprec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:10:18 -0000

#32: Do we need REQ-022 on metadata correlation?
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Resolved in ticket #30, but we will keep REQ-033.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/32#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>