Subject: Re: [siprec] #30: Clarification or removal of REQ-017 and REQ-018 on correlation

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:19:21 -0000

#30: Clarification or removal of REQ-017 and REQ-018 on correlation
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by deepanshu@…):

 For sure 17 and 18 are not clear and confusing but, I don't think they are
 related with 33. 33 is about relating RS(s) with CS(s)(which will be done
 by metadata, i guess) to enable further search/retrival and playback.
 Whereas, 17 and 18 are *probably*, talking about having an identification
 of CS to be recorded, in the recording request.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/30#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:08:45 -0000

#30: Clarification or removal of REQ-017 and REQ-018 on correlation
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 suggested merging of 17, 18, and 22 into new 17 and 18:

 REQ-017 The mechanism MUST provide the SRS with metadata describing CSs
 that are being recorded, including the media being used and the identities
 of parties involved.
 REQ-018 The mechanism MUST provide the SRS with the means to correlate RS
 media with CS participant media described in metadata.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/30#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>