Subject: Re: [siprec] #25: Clarify requirement on IVR

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:28:11 -0000

#25: Clarify requirement on IVR
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  enhancement                         |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:  2.0             
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  wontfix         
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * type:  defect => enhancement
  * version:  => 2.0
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 IVR recording is described in Use Case 6. Additional requirements are out
 of scope for this version of the specification.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/25#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>