Subject: Re: [siprec] #19: Relating single RS with multiple CS - New REQ

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:15:10 -0000

#19: Relating single RS with multiple CS - New REQ
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  partr@…                     |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                       |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  Requirements                |      Version:  1.0             
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document       |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:  Recording Session metadata  |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 REQ-033 covers this and will be retained.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/19#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>