Subject: Re: [siprec] #17: Deliver Metadata in Recording Session dialog possibly using INVITE

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 16:33:31 -0000

#17: Deliver Metadata in Recording Session dialog possibly using INVITE
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rmohanr@…           |       Owner:  andrew.hutton@…                     
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  assigned                            
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:                                      
Component:  Architecture        |     Version:  1.0                                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:  Metadata                            
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by andrew.hutton@…):

  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 The latest draft covers the case of conveying the metadata in the INVITE
 initiated dialog using info-events (see http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-
 hutton-siprec-session-recording-arch-01#section-4.3.2).

 Does this satisfy your requirement ?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/17#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:07:48 -0000

Comment(by andrew.hutton@…):

 I just noted the text in the e-mail from [email-masked] (2010-06-21)
 which states "Can you please add a note here "The metadata event XML
 documents may be
 conveyed from SRC to SRS in an INVITE with MIME body"

 Now I understand that info-events is not want you want and will add text
 to the next update.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/17#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:11:08 -0000

#17: Deliver Metadata in Recording Session dialog possibly using INVITE
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rmohanr@…           |       Owner:  andrew.hutton@…                     
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  assigned                            
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                                      
Component:  Architecture        |     Version:  1.0                                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:  Metadata                            
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by andrew.hutton@…):

  * priority:  major => minor
  * type:  defect => enhancement

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/17#comment:3>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>