Subject: Re: [siprec] #9: Search and Retrieval

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:16:35 -0000

#9: Search and Retrieval
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  deepanshu@…            |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  enhancement            |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                  |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  Requirements           |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document  |   Resolution:  wontfix         
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Out of scope for this working group

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/9#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>