Subject: Re: [siprec] #21: consider the features of real time

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:36:23 -0000

#21: consider the features of real time
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zhouzp@…           |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect             |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major              |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements       |      Version:                  
 Severity:  -                  |   Resolution:  invalid         
 Keywords:                     |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 This is covered by standard SIP session negotiation.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>