Subject: Re: [siprec] #20: Req draft Use Case 8: Geographically distributed or centralized recording

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:29:51 -0000

#20: Req draft Use Case 8: Geographically distributed or centralized recording
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  andrew.hutton@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                                |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                                 |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                          |      Version:                  
 Severity:  -                                     |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                        |  
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Use Case 8:
 Removed text regarding “conference based solution”

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/20#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>