Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 06:44:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-14.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document describes the metadata model as
   viewed by Session Recording Server(SRS) and the Recording metadata
   format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:49:11 +0000

This revision has following changes:

1) Review from Paul and edits to the language part. This is a action item
from this mail thread -
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg03854.html

2) Incorporated text in Security Considerations per the discussions in the
mailer. See the thread here -
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg03888.html

3) Added the representation of participant capabilities taken from RFC
4235 to SIPREC Schema. I copied the schema instead of referring it. Look
for the mail thread here
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg03879.html

Please review and provide your comments.

Regards,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, 11 February 2014 8:14 pm
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-14.txt

>_______________________________________________
>siprec mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec