Subject: [siprec] New Version Notification for draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01.txt

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:10:52 -0400

I've submitted a revised version of the msrp recording draft.
This one is substantially fleshed out. It certainly needs more tweaking, 
but is complete enough that you should be able to make meaningful 
comments on the approach.

	Thanks,
	Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01.txt
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:03:24 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Michael Yan <[email-masked]>,        "Paul H. Kyzivat" 
<[email-masked]>,        "Michael Yan" <[email-masked]>, 
        "Paul Kyzivat" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Paul H. Kyzivat and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording
Revision:	01
Title:		Overview for MSRP Recording based on SIPREC
Document date:	2014-05-28
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-01

Abstract:
    SIPREC is capable of recording interactive text media that is
    transmitted via RTP.  However that format is not commonly used for
    message or chat scenarios.  There is also a need for recording text
    media carried via MSRP.  One case of note is exchange of text between
    hearing-impaired users and emergence service bureaus.  Also,
    recording support is needed for MSRP used in chat conferences and
    multimedia conferences.

    This document describes how to achieve MSRP channel recording within
    the mechanism of SIP Recording (SIPREC).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat