Subject: email software that supports S/MIME security

From: Ivan Perez-Armendariz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 06:11:53 -0700

Is there a list somewhere of email software that supports S/MIME security?
So far, I've gathered that Microsoft Outlook and Netscape Communicator have
support.  In addition, Worldtalk provides a S/MIME plug-in for Eudora.  Any
information would be great.

Thanks,

Ivan Perez-Armendariz

---

From: Michael Probst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:12:27 +0200

For general security development in Java and SSL (TLS soon) and S/MIME in
particular
also have a look at:

http://jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/

(it's in/from Austria, Europe though, if that matters, but there should not be
any problems with
_im_porting strong cryptography, I suppose :-)

--
Michael Probst        mailto:[email-masked]

PIRONET INTRANET AG        http://www.piro.net
Intranet-Division
Im Mediapark 5
50670 Koeln

Tel.:  +49 (0)221 454 3771
Fax:  +49 (0)221 454 3710