Subject: PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMITED, NEED YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 02:13:10 +0100

Hello,
I Am Mr. ROY MANTU, Branch Accounts Manager of PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMITED,Idumagba
Lagos Island Branch.
On Monday, February 3, 2003, a bomb blast explosion took place on the
Lagos Island, right inside My bank So far a total lost of about 35 millionus
dollars has been recorded, this includes both cash and property of thebank.Please
View the Link below:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/02/03/lagos.explosion/index.html
However as the Accounts Manager of the BANK(Branch which was involved in
the explosion),I discovered that Most of our Data on accounts has beenlostas
well, as there has not been any back up or network trace even from the HEADQUARTERS;therefore
all losses would be artributed to the Explosion.The lagos State Government
has taken charges to pay for all losses.I found outi still have Data's of
foreign Customers who are Contractors in Nigeria and who own accounts with
the Branch, Particularly that of an American oil contractor Mr Barry Kelly
who was reported Dead in a motor accident on the 15 of september 2002, who's
contract payments has been Made and would be tranfered to his foreign accounts
from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, upon our confirmation of his foreign designated
account as well as a beneficiary
to his funds and payments. Mr Barry Kelly, while our customer never left
a trace of his next of kin, and His contract Payment which is about 20million
US dollars, would be made to no one as we( the bank) has none of his Data/nextof
kin's contact.
my proposal is that I will like you as a foriegner to stand in as the next
of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man's labour will
not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials, Besides the
Bank which i work in has been blown up, i have no Job for now, i have to
make a living and only me knows the information so far about this.
I KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED DIFFRENT PROPOSAL OF SUCH ASSISTANCE BUT
I HAVE ALL INFORMATIONS WITH WHICH YOU CAN MAKE VERIFICATIONS.BESIDES EVEN
THOUGH THE INTERNET IS FLOODED WITH SCAM I STILL CANNOT AFFORD TO
LOOSE THIS OPPURTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME.
This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your bank account
information whihc you know is suitable to accomodate this funds and your
full names and address so that i can include it in the next of kin databases.You
shall be needing the services of a lawyer, the Lawyer will prepare the necessary
documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin.
We shall employ the service of the Lawyer for drafting and notarization
of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration
in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world
which you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to
you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account
as claims by the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA upon the submission of your information
and your application as the next of kin to the Late
Barry Kelly by the Lawyer;Afterwords, the funds would be tranfered for
usto share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will
be done by the Lawyer and my position as the Branch Accounts Manager guarantees
the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested,please
reply Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that
will help you understand the transaction. Please observe utmost confidentiality,and
rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of
us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply.Send a copy of your response to
[email-masked]
ROY MANTU
(Branch Accounts Manager,PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMTED)
www.prudentbank.net

__________________________________________________________________
Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/