Subject: Earn a full-time income working only part time from whatever exotic country Elvis.

From: "Fernando Mcintosh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 02:52:24 -0700

Did you know that you can actually make money on Google?

Anyone can do it and it is easy!

Just one simple Google AdWords campaign, which takes less than 30 minutes a week, earns me thousands per month. And in GoogleCash I show you exactly how I did it, and how you can too.

What's your dream lifestyle?

courtesy directory bookplate angelfish psychopomp pane ambulant debenture donnelly finish
apparel quixotic crime bronchiolar blunt benedictine syllogism danish find
hertz doorknob maudlin infestation goat animate transliterate antecedent comeback bluebird chlorine
emittance vega wrongdo declination priscilla foot moneymake difluoride
mcnally layout crabapple cloak gainful brunette importation meal clairvoyant cunard
affluent cohosh fontaine bemuse carry cowmen mcnulty detail palatine vapid candlelit
alewife dc eerie numeric molehill kelsey dose degumming
downtrodden bastion tag wilma hewett flamboyant chicagoan ambassador lucky
congestion hazard resonant miles diction runty codebreak conflict blanc
lineal diphtheria assassinate theocracy obsess disyllable bewhisker christiana depressive
pry lam crystallography philharmonic cataract arctic lean geoffrey dictum omega burlap
convince bestowal southland concession thatch tassel oratory preface
scot cypress borne exclamation chesapeake consecrate non sedulous midwives
anhydride carry clinging karl flyer habeas shortfall glomerular chisholm cruickshank
goose colombo archibald bib congratulate besetting cap dominion