Subject: Is there relief from menopause?

From: Hot Flashes Be Gone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:42:48 -0800

Manage Menopause naturally with ...

~~Hormone Balancing Formula with Bone Support~~

 ... and treat yourself to some real pampering with a 
FREE Hollywood Spa Bucket!  

Overcome frustrating menopausal symptoms with a FREE SAMPLE of 
Hormone Balancing Formula with Bone Support -- and you'll also 
receive a FREE Hollywood Spa Bucket. 

http://DHCI.neboky.com/t.asp?a=c&u=6008&e=1902746

The Hollywood Spa Bucket includes a carefully crafted all-natural 
beechwood comb that neither creates static nor tears hair.  
The soothing terrycloth and natural loofah pad are known for their 
exfoliating abilities.  The full-sized boar bristle nail and foot 
brush softens in water and is completely non-abrasive, allowing for
serious deep cleaning.  All presented in a beautiful beechwood 
bucket.  And all FREE with your FREE SAMPLE of Hormone Balancing Formula
with Bone Support.

Get results now!

http://DHCI.neboky.com/t.asp?a=c&u=6008&e=1902746

If you think you received this email in error or would prefer not to receive emails from us,
click here: http://DHCI.neboky.com/t.asp?a=r&m=9466&e=1902746 
Please refer all questions, opinions or additional feedback to:
Service Dept
9420 Reseda Blvd #133
Northridge, CA 91324