Subject: [email-masked], Your complimentary iPod is available!

From: Mostal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:16:04 -0800

Get iPods Mini (4GB MP3 Player)

http://BHCI.neboky.com/t.asp?a=c&u=6071&e=1902746

How to get your F R E E  iPod Mini

1) Visit the web site
2) Participate in one online offer
3) Refer some friends to do the same

http://BHCI.neboky.com/t.asp?a=c&u=6071&e=1902746

YouriPods.com

This email advertisement was sent by an affiliate of youriPods.com. 
To unsubscribe from future youripods.com mailings click here.
http://BHCI.neboky.com/t.asp?a=c&u=6072&e=1902746
1350 E Flamingo Rd #9, Las Vegas, NV 89119

If you think you received this email in error or would prefer not to receive emails from us,
click here: http://BHCI.neboky.com/t.asp?a=r&m=9664&e=1902746 
Please refer all questions, opinions or additional feedback to:
Service Dept
9420 Reseda Blvd #133
Northridge, CA 91324