Subject: It's cheating, but it works!

From: Deception <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:39:41 -0800

CAN YOU GUESS HOW OLD SHE IS?

The woman in this photograph looks like a happy teenager about to go
to her high school prom, doesn't she?

She's an International, professional model whose photographs have appeared
in hundreds of ads and articles whenever a client needs a photo of an
attractive, teenage girl. But guess what? This model is NOT a teenager!
No, she is old enough to have a 7-year-old daughter .. and ... the model's
real age is in her 30's. All she will say about her age to her close friends
is, "I'm dangerously close to 40. " She also says, "If
it weren't for this amazing new cosmetic cream called 'Deception,'
I would lose hundreds of modeling assignments... because... there is no
way I could pass myself off as a teenager."

Learn more about this amazing new product...

Please refer all questions, opinions or additional feedback to:

Service Dept

9420 Reseda Blvd #133

Northridge, CA 91324