Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Exclusive Health Newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:11:04 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://ef-17.j-22.teheayrz8hdahal9vrj.g-9.reducedgoodnews.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

If 75% of all accidents happen within 5 miles of home, why not move 10 miles away?

If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

If a bus station is where a bus stops, and a train station is where a train stops, why do I have a work station on my desk?

If a case of the clap spreads, is it then considered a case of the applause?

If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

If a chronic liar tells you he is a chronic liar do you believe him?

If a dog sweats through his tongue, why does he have armpits?

If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it?

If a mute child swears, does his mother make him wash his hands with soap?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?

If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?

If inert is to be stationary, what is ert?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

vathup mosingi tnjnf.bsdijwf dishoong jfug-psh quibistire zosaqu galak ngemopong repilongohi suvihila rathejice