Subject: A variety of coffees + free Coffeemaker from Gevalia Kaffe

From: "Coffee Giveway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:11:22 -0800

Hi [email-masked]!

Taste Two 1/2-Lb. Varieties of Gevalia Kaffe & get a 12-cup Stainless Steel Encased Coffeemaker Free..

-Click-Here-For-Free-Coffee

A special offer for the discriminating coffee drinker:

Experience a pleasure that's uniquely yours - and purely Gevalia Kaffe. Just place your order today and receive, for only
$14.95, including shipping & handling:

Two boxes of our extraordinary coffee

A Stainless Steel Encased 12-cup Coffeemaker Free

A Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop Free

(Approximate retail value $108)

-Click-Here-For-Free-Coffee

Best,

JoAnn Evans

If you do not wish to receive any more special offers from Gevalia via e-mail, please Click Here
or contact Gevalia at: Gevalia: Opt-Out Requests, 1102
Third Ave., Suite 501, Huntington, WV 25701. Please note: It may take up to 10 days for your name to be removed from our
list.

Quotes of the day:

364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from

strangers, yet on Halloween, its encouraged! Why is that ?

Why is it when we laugh in school the teachers say do you find something funny? When obviously we do?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your

thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going too ?

Why do people call it an ATM machine, but they know it's really saying Automated Teller Machine Machine?

Why do people say PIN number when that truly means Personal Identification Number Number?

Why is Christmas colors red and green when Santa's suit is red and white?

Why do you DELETE something on the computer, but ERASE something on paper?

Since there is a rule that states "i" before "e" except after "c", wouldn't "science" be spelled wrong?

If the S.W.A.T team comes to your house and breaks down your door, do they replace it later?

If the handicapped bathrooms are for people who cant walk why do they put

them at the end of the bathrooms ?

Why is it that on the back of a medicine bottle it says "adult" is 12 and above, but the adult age in reality is 18?

Why do most people put more effort into their wedding than their actual marriage?

quaquoda phokagu tnjnf.bsdijwf roliond jfug-psh papimiwimo ruthe phiga xahoquer shijamopewo gujush diudongo