Subject: PSP[ Complimentary PSP Pending Your Participation. ]

From: PSPpromotions <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:27:54 +0400 (MSD)

Would you like a new PSP by participating in a special promotion?

http://o154.gsafa.com/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTcDbAeodUcKbibraAdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/

Receive a PSP and you take your gaming system with you everywhere you go!

http://o154.gsafa.com/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTcDbAeodUcKbibraAdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by Your Smart Rewards and is
subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt of the membership
incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and
residency requirements, registration with a valid email address, completion
of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification. Upon
completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership
incentive gift to your verified shipping address. You may review the status
of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation
eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners
above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or
connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion
and may expire in the near future. Restrictions may apply. If you no longer
wish to receive Your Smart Rewards emails, visit the unsubscribe page on
the Your Smart Rewards site, or you can write us at: Your Smart Rewards,
4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351, USA.