Subject: Smime-archive Toshiba Product Pending (confirmation #32-1093444)

From: "Promotional Giveaway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:59:01 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: Member #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

Click Here

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* .

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this Free Toshiba 7'' Portable DVD Player!* just for
following the instructions on our website.

Please visit our website

Click Here

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

YourSmartRewards

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by Your Smart Rewards and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements, registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification. Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future. Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive Your Smart Rewards emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Your Smart Rewards site, or you can write us at: Your Smart Rewards, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

undephin paphuduaro tnjnf.bsdijwf gewaw jfug-psh shaxadefod macupalevu kujoth nivumexiwor moxuthikind gikomot jithuxogoz

IF MONEY DOES NOT GROW ON TREES, WHY DO BANKS HAVE BRANCHES?

If you cut off a glowworm's tail would it be delighted?

How do you know which armrest is yours in the movie theaters?

If you say something is indescribable, isn't that describing it?

Do Dutch people always split the bill?

Can you sleep forever without being in coma?

Why is it called butterfingers when there is no butter or fingers in it?

If you shine a light into a mirror, do you get twice as much light?

How come it was called the Cosby Show when Billy Cosby's character was named Heathcliff Huxtible?

If a Truck is loaded with Helium, would it weigh less than when it was empty? Wouldn't it get better fuel mileage?

Why is the blackboard green?

Why do they call it a black light when it's really purple?

Why do hotdogs come in packs of 8 when hotdog rolls come in packs of 10?

What do you call male ballerinas?

How come the sun makes your skin darker but your hair lighter?

If you dig a tunnel straight through the earth, will you come out with your feet first?

Why are pennies bigger than dimes?

Did they have antiques in the olden days?

Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?

If Pringles are "so good that once you pop, you can't stop" why do they come with a resealable lid?