Subject: Prescription Drugs

From: "Joe Kelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:39:55 +0100

Online pharmacy - Visit our online store and save.

Save up to 80% compared to normal rates.

All popular drugs are available!

- World wide shipping
- No Doctor Visits
- No Prescriptions
- Next Day Priority Shipping
- Discreet Packaging
- Buy in Bulk and Save!

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you
need.

Go here: http://oxls.com/

Simply Rx is your convenient, safe and private online source for
FDA approved pharmacy prescriptions. We sell brand-name and exact
generic equivalents of US FDA approved prescription drugs through
our fully-licensed overseas pharmacy. Upon approval of your medical
information, a licensed physician will issue a free prescription
which can be filled and shipped to you in one business day.

No thanks: http://tolr.com/z.php