Subject: [email-masked] DVD Reward Confirmation #32-192076393

From: "Promotional Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:44:20 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: Member #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

Click Here

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* .

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this Free Toshiba 7'' Portable DVD Player!* just for
following the instructions on our website.

Please visit our website

Click Here

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

YourSmartRewards

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by Your Smart Rewards and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements, registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification. Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future. Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive Your Smart Rewards emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Your Smart Rewards site, or you can write us at: Your Smart Rewards, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

enimobehust bifime tnjnf.bsdijwf ndero jfug-psh vishurud xuphod wedabahaxa forund quivost siahiwox fagugewoba

How can sweet and sour sauce be sweet and sour at the same time?

Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?

If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?

If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?

Why do black olives come in cans and green olives come in jars

Did Noah keep his bees in archives?

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a picture of a thousand words worth?

If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?

If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?

What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?

What do mermaids eat?

If your plan is having no plan, do you have a plan?

If the energizer bunny attacks someone, is he charged with battery?

If anything's possible, then is it possible that nothing's possible?

Is atheism is a non-prophet organization?

If a baseball is hit out of the stadium, travels completely around the world, re-enters the stadium, and is caught by a fielder, is it a home run or an out?