Subject: FROM THE DESK:MR.ANDY CHRIST.

From: andy christ dyuguifui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:27:36 GMT

FROM THE DESK:MR.ANDY CHRIST.
BRANCH MANAGER,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA)
PLOT 669, ILupeju STREET,
P O BOX 75455,VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
LAGOS NIGERIA

ATTENTION:FRIEND.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business
proposition having gone through your remarkable
profile on the internet. Though,this medium (Internet)has been
greatly abused,I choose to reach you through it because it
still remains the fastest,surest and most secured medium
of communication However,this correspondence is
unofficial and private,and it should be treated as such.

I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free
from all what you may think of. I am Mr.Andy Cahrist, a
United Bank For Africa PLC Branch manager, ILupeju Branch
NIGERIA. ! I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality
that will be attached to this deal.

The Management and the Legal department of our BANK
(UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC NIGERIA) in a recent meeting,
recommended that the account of Mrs.Schranner
Maria, who was one of my branch depositor,should be declared
dormant and confisticated the depositor?s fund to the Bank
Treasury according to Nigeria Banking and Financial law. he
is a foreigner based in Nigeria, unfortunately She is
late. died on a fatal plane crash on monday,31
july,2000,13:GMT 14:22 uk with other passengers on board as you can
confirm through this website.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

She is an account holder in my branch, she owns a
dollar account with the sum of US$6.6M (Six Million, Six
Hundred United States Dollars Only) deposited in
the account. In fact it happened that since her
death,the next of kin of the dollar account holder(thebrother) has
not show up for the claim.

This is where I am interested on and this is where
I want you to come in.I want you to come in as the
relation of the deceased, I will give you the contact of the
attorney, you will have to write to him Telling him you are a
relation to the deceased and that you have found out that
Mrs.Schranner Maria has account with UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
ILLUPEJU BRANCH NIGERIA which you wants to lay
claims through his legal authority.He is going to be happy
to assist you. I will be the one to provide the vital
documents for the claims of the money.

Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home
Address when replying this mail and I will give you more
information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in
this transaction.We will use our positions to get all
internal documentations to back up the claims.The whole
Procedures will last only 7 working days to get the fund
retrieved successfully Without trace even in future.Please i
need the following:

1.YOUR FULL NAME

2.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER

3.HOME ADDRESS

4.COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS.

After successful conclussion of this transaction,
we shall share the money 60-40.

I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as
soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Mr.Andy Christ.

Branch Manager,United Bank

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Deja de trabajar para beneficiar a tu jefe. TRABAJA PARA TI Y DESDE CASA.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;15727880;7829128;w?http://www.trabajaportucuenta.com/?pub=56