Subject: Online Drugs - save up to 80%

From: "Fletcher H. Gonzalez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 13:30:34 +0300

Online pharmacy - Visit our online store and save.

Save up to 80% compared to normal rates.

All popular drugs are available!

- World wide shipping
- No Doctor Visits
- No Prescriptions
- Next Day Priority Shipping
- Discreet Packaging
- Buy in Bulk and Save!

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you
need.

Go here: http://jomr.com/

Simply Rx is your convenient, safe and private online source for
FDA approved pharmacy prescriptions. We sell brand-name and exact
generic equivalents of US FDA approved prescription drugs through
our fully-licensed overseas pharmacy. Upon approval of your medical
information, a licensed physician will issue a free prescription
which can be filled and shipped to you in one business day.

No thanks: http://jomr.com/z.php