Subject: Remember the old days?

From: "Isaac Rice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:46:41 +0300

Hello,

Try this revolutionary product, CIALIS Soft Tabs.

Cialis Soft Tabs is the new impotence treatment drug that everyone
is talking about. Soft Tabs acts up to 36 hours, compare this to
only two or three hours of Viagra action! The active ingredient is
Tadalafil, same as in brand Cialis.

Simply dissolve half a pill under your tongue, 10 min before sex,
for the best erections you've ever had!

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol
drinks with them). No prior prescription needed.

You can get it at: http://monarchic.net/soft/

World RX Direct can bring you quality Generic Drugs for a
fraction of the cost of the expensive Brand Name equivalents.
Order our Tadalafil pills today and save 80%. We ship worldwide,
and currently supply to over 1 million customers globally! We
always strive to bring you the cheapest prices.

No thanks: http://monarchic.net/rr.php