Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Authentic Health Newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:56:09 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://ce-7.fcic6bdymih6i6tokdg.h-20.d-15.epispastic.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

If you can test drive cars at the dealer's, why not test-drive lawnmowers

around at a hardware store?

Is there anything easier done than said?

Is it possible for a narcoleptic to have insomnia?

Since the U.S. says United We Stand, does that offend legless people?

If no one buys a ticket to a movie, does the movie still play?

Are you able to fart in heaven?

Why isn't sour cream really sour?

Do they re-use body bags? Or do they throw them away and get new ones? The people using them wouldn’t care anyway?

Why isn’t the Q or the Z included on the phone

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They’re going to see you naked anyway?

If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she call?

Do ducks sneeze?

Why is that when fish die in water, they float to the top, but when humans die in water, they sink to the bottom?

Don’t you find it weird we teach our kids: scrub a dub dub, three men in a tub?

Why do they call it "morning sickness" in the middle of the afternoon?

Did you know there is a page 666 in The Bible?

If money is the root of all evil then how come churches ask for it?

Can vampires donate blood?

If a fire truck was on its way to a fire and it passes another fire, which fire would it go to?

tothustes ziphub tnjnf.bsdijwf xubushavo jfug-psh ndiimo stekumalac shojewow mahipihetost quafos tonixung jepexedeki