Subject: Please Confirm Smime-archive,(authorization #32-1699345094)

From: "Consumer Computer Feedback" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 03:30:31 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Circuit City GiftCard Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: [email-masked] #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://paulpalka.net/ccr/

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Circuit City Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $500 Circuit City Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://paulpalka.net/ccr/

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

sotiwenond ngilox tnjnf.bsdijwf dapeba jfug-psh ngano vomistelap rigod sialaquuphu nduwow lemustuen birenehe

Do not envy the one you admire most, instead, try to make yourself one that can be envied

-"Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear!"

-"The lesson is in the struggle, not in the victory!"

-"Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible!"

-"Its ok to kiss a fool, its ok to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you!"

"Friends are gods ways of apologizing for our families"

Life's a garden dig it

"You only live once...but if you live it right, once is enough"

Only after the last tree has been cut down,

only after the last river has been poisoned,

only after the last fish has been caught,

only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten

"If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it"-Jonathan winters.

"The best man for a job is a woman"-Ares (from Xena Warrior Princess)

"Knowledge talks, wisdom listens"

"To control others is to have power, to control yourself is to know the way" - Lao Ma

A woman has to work twice as hard as a man to be thought of as half as good. Luckily this is not difficult"

II can resist anything but temptation I believe in angels, the Kind that heaven sends ...I'm surrounded By angels, but I call Them my best friends