Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Magic Health Newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:06:59 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://df-8.e-16.ugeg6q19pe86e6sdf1i.i-21.rareproducts.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

Do not envy the one you admire most, instead, try to make yourself one that can be envied

-"Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear!"

-"The lesson is in the struggle, not in the victory!"

-"Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible!"

-"Its ok to kiss a fool, its ok to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you!"

"Friends are gods ways of apologizing for our families"

Life's a garden dig it

"You only live once...but if you live it right, once is enough"

Only after the last tree has been cut down,

only after the last river has been poisoned,

only after the last fish has been caught,

only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten

"If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it"-Jonathan winters.

"The best man for a job is a woman"-Ares (from Xena Warrior Princess)

"Knowledge talks, wisdom listens"

"To control others is to have power, to control yourself is to know the way" - Lao Ma

A woman has to work twice as hard as a man to be thought of as half as good. Luckily this is not difficult"

II can resist anything but temptation I believe in angels, the Kind that heaven sends ...I'm surrounded By angels, but I call Them my best friends

nduzot gebomira tnjnf.bsdijwf luzohashar jfug-psh hofathu cuxodahi mishidihix stefuahoc thouthaku zustawosamu gakaphiwufu