Subject: Delivery authorization for Smime-archive

From: "No cost Computer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:04:07 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dell Computer GiftCard OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: [email-masked] #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://phovore.profuselygoods.com/unldell

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Dell Computer Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $250 Dell Computer Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://phovore.profuselygoods.com/unldell

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

ndijoro dabozustuph tnjnf.bsdijwf nganaquufo jfug-psh zothe tuthond quudangoepa ohotipholi thistilut pequep naulosh

El Coco

Compadre, compreme un coco.

Compadre, coco no comopro,

que el que poco coco come,

poco coco compra.

Yo, como poco coco como,

poco coco compro.