Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Quality Health Newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:03:02 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://dugeg6q19pe86e6sdf1i.e-16.f-8.i-21.colubrine.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

If you are born on February 29 of a leap year, when is your birthday?

Do birds pee?

Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?

Why do they call it 2% milk, if its 2% fat, not milk?

What do you say when someone says you're in denial, but you're not?

If you had x-ray vision, but closed your eyes, could you still see?

Have you ever thought what life would be like if your name was Anonymous? You'd get credit for everything nobody wanted credit for?

If a water spins clockwise when it drains in the northern hemisphere, and water spins counterclockwise when it drains in the southern hemisphere...which way does it spin at the equator?

If you own a piece of land and there is an volcano on it and it ruins a

nearby town, do you have to pay for the property damage?

If you have x-ray vision, and you can see through anything, wouldn't you see through everything and actually see nothing?

If it is a 50 mph per hour wind and you drive your car at 50mph downwind, if you stick your head outside would you feel the wind?

Why does "closing up" a shop and "closing down" a shop mean the same thing?

Why do they call them "Animal Crackers" when there not even crackers...they're cookies?

luxishog quemeshonet tnjnf.bsdijwf fikokindand jfug-psh phijoto sheshep bijoket ngehid rolaziungic wocuth gongolicixi