Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nystrom-smime-hmac-sha-01.txt

From: Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:20:14 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

All,

[email-masked] wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
> directories.
> 
>         Title           : Identifiers and Test Vectors for HMAC-SHA-224,
>                           HMAC-SHA-256, HMAC-SHA-384, and HMAC-SHA-512
>         Author(s)       : M. Nystrom
>         Filename        : draft-nystrom-smime-hmac-sha-01.txt
>         Pages           : 10
>         Date            : 2005-5-4
>

This is just to inform those who are interested that the changes between 
-00 and this version are editorial only, none of the test vectors and none 
of the identifiers have changed. The test results have now also been 
corroborated by a third, independent implementation (thanks to Brad 
Hards).

Thanks,
-- Magnus