Subject: CALL ME IF INTERESTED

From: "ELECTRONIK LOTTO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:18:32 +0500

FROM: THE DIRECTOR 
EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF:EL3/9318/04
BATCH:8/163/EL.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 15/11/2004.
 Your e-mail address attached to ticket number :EL-23133 with serial
number: EL-123542,batch number: EL-35,lottery ref number: EL-9318 and drew
lucky numbers 7-1-8-36-4-22 which consequently won in the 1st category,
 you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00
(Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. 
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. 
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world.

This promotional program takes place every year.
 This lottery was promoted and sponsored by a group of successful
electronic dealers.
we hope with part of your winning,you will take part in our next year US$20
million international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our
paying officer:

Contact Person:Mr Frank Andries (Lottery Director)
Mr.Frank Andries
Tel+ 31-613-697-118
Fax+31-847-516-025
Email:[email-masked]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 25th Of MAY 2005.After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as
soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,
Frank Andries
Tel: + 31-613-697-118
Fax+ 31-847-516-025
Email:[email-masked]