Subject: HIGHLY URGENT

From: "MRS MARIE KIALA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 03:00:23 +0000

From: Mrs. Marie Kiala

Dear Sir,

I make this distress call with heart full of tears to seek your urgent help. 
I am Mrs. Marie Kiala , the wife of late major general Antonio Kiala,former 
minister of defence and chief of the army staff of the republic of guinea 
Bissau in the defunct government of Joao Bernado Viera. My husband died 
during the recent coup d'etat, which deposed the former head of state.

In the wake of the incidence, I fled together with my family to Cotonou 
Benin Republic and took refuge to avoid further oppression from the 
incumbent government who have seized all my family's properties and seized 
all accounts belonging to the allies of the deposed president. Due to this 
unfortunate situation, I am desperately searching for reliable and honest 
partner to assist me in receiving as quickly as possible, the sum of fifteen 
million united states dollars (US$15,000,000.00) which is the only money 
that is still safe and intact deposited by my husband in a security company.

I am therefore passionately requesting your kind help to move this money out 
for safety to your country under your care. I have solidified every 
arrangement to prepare legal papers making you the trustee and beneficiary 
of this fund for a hitch free withdrawal, if I will get your positive 
response to this urgent plea.As we meet in due course, we shall be 
discussing further on other important issues regarding mutual business 
relationship and possibility of securing a resident-permit for me and my 
children in your country.Personally,

I am equally willing to compensate your kind efforts and co-operation with 
four million united state dollars (US$4,000,000.00) only. Please be informed 
that I am contacting your based on trust. Please do not disappoint me, your 
security is highly guaranteed; absolute confidentiality should also be 
adhered to. Please! Please! I pray your urgent assistance.

Contact me immediately only through my private email also send to me your 
full name and address, private phone and fax number so that we can proceed 
immediately with the change of documents.

Waiting to hear from you.

Best regards,

Mrs. Marie Kiala