Subject: Make your wife happy

From: "Willie G. Guerra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:33:56 -0700

Hi there,

Try our revolutionary product, C_I_A_L_I_S Soft Tabs. New
improved formula makes it even better. 

Cialis Soft Tabs is the new impotence treatment drug that everyone
is talking about. Cialis acts up to 36 hours, compare this to
only two or three hours of Viagra action! The active ingredient is
Tadalafil, same as in brand Cialis.

Simply dissolve half a pill under your tongue, 10 min before
intercourse for the best erections you've ever had! Cialis also
have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with
them). No prior prescription is needed.

Worldwide shipping, thousands of happy customers!

You can get it at: http://hurtfully.com/soft/

World RX Direct can bring you quality Generic Drugs for a
fraction of the cost of the expensive Brand Name equivalents.
Order our Tadalafil pills today and save 80%. We ship worldwide,
and currently supply to over 1 million customers globally! We
always strive to bring you the cheapest prices.

No thanks: http://hurtfully.com/rr.php

To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: 'X.509 Certificate Extension for S/MIME Capabilities' to  Proposed Standard 
Reply-to: [email-masked]
CC: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:44:57 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the S/MIME Mail Security WG to consider 
the following document:

- 'X.509 Certificate Extension for S/MIME Capabilities'
   <draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-06-10.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt

To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:49:20 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: X.509 Certificate Extension for S/MIME Capabilities
	Author(s)	: S. Santesson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2005-5-26
	
This document defines a certificate extension for inclusion of S/MIME
   capabilities in X.509 public key certificates, as defined by RFC
   3280.

   This certificate extension provides an optional method to indicate
   the cryptographic capabilities of an entity as a complement to the
   S/MIME Capabilities signed attribute in S/MIME messages according to
   RFC 3851.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-smime-certcapa-05.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--

Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:20:14 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
From: Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nystrom-smime-hmac-sha-01.txt
Sender: [email-masked]

All,

[email-masked] wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
> directories.
> 
>         Title           : Identifiers and Test Vectors for HMAC-SHA-224,
>                           HMAC-SHA-256, HMAC-SHA-384, and HMAC-SHA-512
>         Author(s)       : M. Nystrom
>         Filename        : draft-nystrom-smime-hmac-sha-01.txt
>         Pages           : 10
>         Date            : 2005-5-4
>

This is just to inform those who are interested that the changes between 
-00 and this version are editorial only, none of the test vectors and none 
of the identifiers have changed. The test results have now also been 
corroborated by a third, independent implementation (thanks to Brad 
Hards).

Thanks,
-- Magnus