Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Matchmaker News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:15:13 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://ej-22.teheayrz8hdahal9vrj.f-17.g-9.positionfemale.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

Can a person choke and die on a life savor?

Why are women and men's shoe sizes different?

What happens when you say “hi” to your friend on an airplane who's name is Jack?

If you took a compass to outer space would it still point "magnetic north"? Is there still a north, south, east, and west in space?

Why is it illegal to put money in other people's parking meters?

Do people with big eyes see at a wider range than people with smaller eyes?

Do you ever notice those red balls on the wires while your driving? Well what are they for?

Why do people who don’t want to go to hell bury themselves 6 ft. closer?

Why is the St. Louis baseball team the cardinals, but the Missouri state bird is the blue bird?

Why are public toilet seats never complete ovals?

If we had a president that was a woman, would her husband be the first man?

Why do we have to wait till the water starts boiling before we can put

pasta into the water?

If a criminal turns himself in shouldn't he get the reward money?

Why are blue Christmas lights so popular? Aren't red and green the

traditional colors?

Why do police officers wear tight clothes and dressy shoes? wouldn't that make them slower when chasing someone?

gostu sacicica tnjnf.bsdijwf sotongund jfug-psh mesegesheng mageaphivaqu quoxiimifing fadavu jekez quenu xileke