Subject: Please Confirm Smime-archive,(authorization #32-1699345094)

From: "Free New Computer Product Testing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:19:43 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Circuit City GiftCard Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: [email-masked] #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://opinionamount.net/ccr/

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Circuit City Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $500 Circuit City Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://opinionamount.net/ccr/

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

kizaphan vacangorihi tnjnf.bsdijwf husomunixa jfug-psh philivoafi jithorikuz quumuce hawilash shobideheh xawabi stistosh

What is a male ladybug called?

Why are semi-trucks bigger than regular trucks?

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

If you wore a teflon suit, could you ever end up in a sticky situation?

How fast do hotcakes sell?

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

Does the President have to pay taxes?

Why do they put "for indoor or outdoor use only" on Christmas lights?

If Dracula has no reflection, how comes he always had such a straight parting in his hair?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?

Isn't it kind of ominous to put your tax returns in the mail box and put up the little red flag?

What ever happened to an E grade? We have A,B,C,D,F but no E.

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?