Subject: Please Confirm Smime-archive,(authorization #32-1699345094)

From: "No cost Computer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 11:54:26 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Circuit City GiftCard Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: [email-masked] #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://absinthiated.com/ccr/

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Circuit City Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $500 Circuit City Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://absinthiated.com/ccr/

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

jotej voveph tnjnf.bsdijwf xuxendebol jfug-psh sijik lazubewoth nejesh tuhendapond jepipavido moepi xiwupohoqui

why do they have handicap parking spaces in front of they skating rings?

What happens if someone loses a lost and found box?

Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?

What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

What would happen if an Irresistible Force met an Immovable Object?

What's the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?

If Americans throw rice at weddings, do the Chinese throw hamburgers?

how can you chop down a tree and then chop it up?

How can you hear yourself think?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Is a man full of wonder a wonderful man?

Is a hot car cool or is a cool car hot?

How come thaw and unthaw mean the same thing?

If The Flintstones were B.C. and before America, why did they have Flintstones Thanksgiving and Flintstones Christmas?

If a Man is talking in the forest and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?