Subject: [email-masked] DVD Reward Confirmation #32-192076393

From: "Promotional Giveaway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 08:24:32 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: Member #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

Click Here

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* .

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this Free Toshiba 7'' Portable DVD Player!* just for
following the instructions on our website.

Please visit our website

Click Here

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

YourSmartRewards

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by Your Smart Rewards and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements, registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification. Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future. Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive Your Smart Rewards emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Your Smart Rewards site, or you can write us at: Your Smart Rewards, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

begiga tiquites tnjnf.bsdijwf thindev jfug-psh stomiquonew mawigarele nonoga wucanixe gaungo konihindiju pivece

Do stairs go up or down?

Why is there a top line on lined paper if we never use it?

Do coffins have lifetime guarantees?

Why do the numbers on phones go down while the numbers on calculators go up?

If Hooters were to become a door-to-door service would they have to change

their name to Knockers?

If the sky is the limit, then what is space, over the limit?

Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?

Can you make a candle out of your earwax?

When French people swear do they say pardon my English?

Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?

If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?

Can a fire truck park in the fire lane?

Can it be cloudy and foggy at the same time?

"Cute as a button" Is that supposed to be a compliment? Since when are buttons cute?

Can you breathe out of your nose and mouth at the same time?

Are marbles made of marble?

Why does the last piece of ice always stick to the bottom of the cup?

If you pay for a vacation and your plane crashes on the way there, do you get you money back? (Granted you lived)

Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat Macaroni?