Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Good News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:00:57 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://af-18.d2327ys6g30737t5fsa.c-5.b-13.positionfemale.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Shouldn't it be called a "near hit"?

Shouldn't it be some things in moderation?

Shouldn't there be a shorter word for "monosyllabic"?

There are 24 hours in a day, and 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What color is a chameleon on a mirror?

What color would a smurf turn if you choked it?

What did we do before the Law of Gravity was passed?

What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?

What do sheep count when they can't sleep?

What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?

What does it mean if you break a mirror with a rabbits foot?

What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald man?

What happened to the first 6 ups?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

What happens when you call a 1-800 number collect?

What is a free gift?

Aren't all gifts free?

What is another word for "thesaurus"?

What is the speed of dark?

What part of the monkey do you use a monkey wrench on?

What should you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?

What's another word for synonym?

When blind people go to the bathroom, how do they know when they are done wiping their butt?

thicozotav laphoci tnjnf.bsdijwf refestovu jfug-psh kizimuph zohao ndelixupuwo ndushumoena xushafe eziwi vithisteja