Subject: Check if you're infected

From: SpywareNo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 05:15:15 +0400 (MSD)

9 out of 10 PC's are INFECTED!
With Spywire that can't be deleted by your Anti-Virus

Download our award winning Anti-Spywire Software

Try it for free!
http://s173.marketingtherightway.com/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTbKaYejekabaecZbgdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/

SPYWARE NO!

No one is safe!

According to the National Cyber Security Alliance, 9 out of 10 computers with an
Internet connection are infected with spyware, without knowledge or approval.
Commercial websites, "free" software and marketing companies are massively
distributing dangerous Spyware that put you at risk. 

What is Spyware?

Spyware, like a virus, is a malicious software planted on your PC by a third
party in order to secretly monitor what you do online. 
* Once your browsing habits are analyzed, you are flooded with endless Commercials, 
  Popups and Spam from inside your PC! 
* Spyware also dramatically slows down your computer and Internet connection speeds.
* Spyware collects your private information and steals your identity, passwords, 
  credit card details and other financial data. 
* The presence of the infection is hidden, and is not revealed even by Anti Virus 
  or Firewall programs. 

Check if you're infected
Find out right now with our FREE Spyware Scan.

Try it for free!
http://s173.marketingtherightway.com/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTbKaYejekabaecZbgdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/

You are receiving this e-mail because you registered with StartYourSavingsToday
or one of our marketing partners. If you received this message in error or if
you wish to be removed from the StartYourSavingsToday mailing list, follow the
link below. During the removal period,you may receive some offers that were
already in process when your request was received.
http://s173.marketingtherightway.com/trubwfddaaencKcIaSecdTdEcZeUakebdnaYeOabaQaFcsdOcTeudSaabudmdQcjdybbdgaNeCbPeJehbvcAae/

This e-mail message may be part of a recurring mailing campaign.
StartYourSavingsToday is a mailing service and does not sponsor
or otherwise endorse the goods and/or services advertised herein.
By continuing to receive e-mails from StartYourSavingsToday, you
agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy: http://s173.marketingtherightway.com/privacy.html

POSTAL REMOVAL: 
179 - 10520 Yonge St. Unit 35B, Richmond Hill ON L4C 3C7, Canada