Subject: [email-masked] DVD Reward Confirmation #32-192076393

From: "Promotional Giveaway" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 06:55:36 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: Member #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

Click Here

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* .

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this Free Toshiba 7'' Portable DVD Player!* just for
following the instructions on our website.

Please visit our website

Click Here

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

YourSmartRewards

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by Your Smart Rewards and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements, registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification. Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future. Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive Your Smart Rewards emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Your Smart Rewards site, or you can write us at: Your Smart Rewards, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

fudulecivi xaphecucuh tnjnf.bsdijwf gumirofe jfug-psh bustustarid besepid quutacah gikuthuste hukev pibilir shamecethi

If you could walk through the walls, wouldn’t you fall through the floor?

How come when you go in the front door of a church, you are at the back of the church, and if you go in the back door, you would end up in the front of the church?

If your named Will and you are in the army do you get worried when people say fire at will?

Why is there an L in NOEL?

If you eat regular rice crispies with chocolate milk will it taste the same as eating co-co crispies with regular milk?

Why is Bra singular and Panties plural?

What are those little things on the end of your shoelaces called?

When you open a new bag of cotton balls, are you supposed to throw the top one away?

If they develop a supersonic train, will they give it a whistle?

Do fish ever get thirsty?

Why can't we sneeze with our eyes open?

If there were a knowledge contest, would the female winner be called Miss Informed?

If you stick on stickers on non-stick pans, would they stick on?

Why don't ducks duck when you shoot at them?

On a hamburger bun, why is the top bun always bigger than the bottom one?

Why does breaking a mirror mean seven years of bad luck when seven is a lucky number??

Can angels eat devils food cake?