Subject: CALL ME IF INTERESTED

From: "ELECTRONIK LOTTO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:01:27 -0600

FROM:Mr.Van Gogh
EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF:EL3/9008/04

BATCH:8/163/EL.

Attn:Dear Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 1/01/2005. Your e-mail address attached
to ticket number :EL-256413 with serial number: EL-122,batch number:
EL-55,lottery ref number: EL-9318 and drew lucky numbers  5-1-8-11-4-22
which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00  (Two Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world.

This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted
and sponsored by a group of successful electronic dealers.we hope with part
of your winning,you will take part in our next year US$20 million
international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our paying
officer:

Contact Person: Mr.Van Gogh
Tel: 0031 619 026 083
Email: [email-masked]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20th May,2005.After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as
soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Note:
Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

yours  Sincerely,
  
Mr.Van Gogh
0031 619 026 083