Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Matchmaker News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:52:30 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://hfgwgv86mjwxvwvlke6o.j-12.m-25.i-20.newssecond.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

One man with courage is a majority.-- Thomas Jefferson

No one knows my ability the way I do. I am pushing against it all the time. --John Steinbeck

I'm still the little southern girl from the wrong side of the tracks who really didn't feel like she belonged.--Faye Dunaway.

I am just too much. -- Bette Davis

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.-- Muhammad Ali

I never set out to hurt anybody deliberately unless it was, you know, important. Like a league game or something. --Dick Butkus

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way. -- Jessica Rabit (Who framed Roger Rabbit)

I say I'm Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin all wrapped up into one. If I die early ... I'll be just like those guys. --Dennis Rodman.

I'm not smart enough to lie. -- Ronald Reagan

I am not in the closet. I am not coming out of the closet. I am not gay. --Oprah Winfrey

I don't want people to know what I'm actually like. It's not good for an actor.- - Jack Nicholson, 1993

If people screw me, I screw back in spades. - - Donald Trump

You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth. - - -John Lennon

When people say, "I’m so tired it's not even funny" or "my head hurts so much it's not even funny, why would it even be funny in the first place?"

thathi rajitogu tnjnf.bsdijwf ngathanes jfug-psh zapece thebatand sanga bindaniki quacaphux sondarisixo rogomubofel