Subject: Check if you're infected...

From: SpywareNo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 22:35:22 +0400 (MSD)

9 out of 10 PC's are INFECTED!
With Spywire that can't be deleted by your Anti-Virus

Download our award winning Anti-Spywire Software

Try it for free!
http://l180.cervs.biz/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTahbndUaxcYcAbdbqdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/

SPYWARE NO!

No one is safe!

According to the National Cyber Security Alliance, 9 out of 10 computers with an
Internet connection are infected with spyware, without knowledge or approval.
Commercial websites, "free" software and marketing companies are massively
distributing dangerous Spyware that put you at risk. 

Check if you're infected
Find out right now with our FREE Spyware Scan.

Try it for free!
http://l180.cervs.biz/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTahbndUaxcYcAbdbqdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/

_____________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this e-mail because you registered with MKDTO or
one of our marketing partners. If you received this message in error
or if you wish to be removed from the MKDTO mailing list, 
follow the link below. 
http://l180.cervs.biz/trubwfddaaencKcIaSecdTbFbMboegdzcFaYcCabaQaFcsdOcTeudSaabudmdQcjdybbdgaNeCbPeJehbvcAae/
Please allow up to 72hrs for changes to take effect.

This e-mail message may be part of a recurring mailing campaign.
MKDTO is a mailing service and does not sponsor or otherwise endorse
the goods and/or services advertised herein. By continuing to receive
e-mails from MKDTO, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy: 
http://l180.cervs.biz/gabraghotonsmsmd.html
POSTAL REMOVAL: 
12 Mercer St, Suite 400, Toronto ON M5V 1H3, Canada
_____________________________________________________________________