Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Wonderful Health Newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 10:50:47 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://af-18.b-13.d2327ys6g30737t5fsa.c-5.diodont.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money. --Robin Williams

Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work. --Al Capone

It's better to live one day as a lion, than a hundred as a sheep. --Benito Mussollini

A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.-- Madonna

I wish people could acheive what they think would bring them happiness in order for them to realize that that's not what happiness really is. -- Alanis Morisette

The key to immortallity, is living a life which is worth to be remembered. Bruce Lee

I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.-- Rebecca West

What luck for rulers that men do not think. -- Adolf Hitler

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you 50,000 dollars for a kiss and 50 cents for your soul.-- Marilyn Monroe

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice; I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots.-- Tupac Shakur

I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see. -- Jimi Hendrix

cavifajang quuzih tnjnf.bsdijwf xacicorop jfug-psh nosuju podiki thequeshaqu shendanufep shusho fephuti zoced