Subject: Please Confirm Smime-archive,(authorization #32-1699345094)

From: "Awesome Computer News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 09:32:04 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Circuit City GiftCard Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: [email-masked] #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://divellicate.net/ccr/

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Circuit City Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $500 Circuit City Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://divellicate.net/ccr/

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

nucozomimo shiotoz tnjnf.bsdijwf wosito jfug-psh quinidisiqu xeshan nutawo vilingush ndoxod phukong kaselumisi

If you're in hell, and are mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

What would Geronimo say if he jumped out of an airplane?

What would Cheese say if they got their picture taken?

why are turds pinched off at the end?

I know you can be overwhelmed, and I know you can be underwhelmed, but can you just be whelmed?

If Barbie is so popular, then why do you have to buy her friends?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

If you take an oriental person and spin him around a few times, does he become disoriented?

How come overtones and undertones are the same thing?

What would you use to dilute water?

What should one call a male ladybird?

How can military troops be deployed if they have never been ployed to begin with?

If you lived in Siberia and you wronged the Russians government, where would they send you?

Why do they call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere but call it a hemorrhoid when its in your ass?

If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Aren't all generalizations false?

Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?