Subject: Smime-archive Toshiba Product Pending (confirmation #32-1093444)

From: "Promotional Portable DVD Player" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:15:21 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* OrderConfirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: Member #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

Click Here

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your Free Toshiba 7''Portable DVD Player!* .

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this Free Toshiba 7'' Portable DVD Player!* just for
following the instructions on our website.

Please visit our website

Click Here

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

YourSmartRewards

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by Your Smart Rewards and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements, registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification. Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future. Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive Your Smart Rewards emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Your Smart Rewards site, or you can write us at: Your Smart Rewards, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

nadiwolez ndanufufuqu tnjnf.bsdijwf stuthush jfug-psh beviziwe stesha stucet rushura zunding jupuzi patizolop

If you're in hell, and are mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

What would Geronimo say if he jumped out of an airplane?

What would Cheese say if they got their picture taken?

why are turds pinched off at the end?

I know you can be overwhelmed, and I know you can be underwhelmed, but can you just be whelmed?

If Barbie is so popular, then why do you have to buy her friends?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

If you take an oriental person and spin him around a few times, does he become disoriented?

How come overtones and undertones are the same thing?

What would you use to dilute water?

What should one call a male ladybird?

How can military troops be deployed if they have never been ployed to begin with?

If you lived in Siberia and you wronged the Russians government, where would they send you?

Why do they call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere but call it a hemorrhoid when its in your ass?

If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Aren't all generalizations false?

Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?