Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Powerful Health Newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:25:30 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://ab-13.f-18.c-5.d2327ys6g30737t5fsa.housecarl.net/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

Why is it that when a person tells you there's over a million stars in the universe you believe them, but if someone tells you there's wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

if you fed a bee nothing but oranges, would it start making marmalade?

Why is it you get a penny for your thoughts, but have to put in your two cents worth?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

If the speed of movement is slower than the speed of light - how fast is a moving light?

why do you get on a bus and a train but get into a car?

Why is it good to be a Daddy's girl, but bad to be a Momma's boy?

How can something be new and improved? if it's new, what was it improving on?

Is Disney world the only people trap operated by a mouse?

Why did they name that underwear company fruit of the loom?

Why do grocery stores buy so many checkout line registers if they only keep 3 or 4 open?

why do the ABC song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep all have the same tune?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?

How does Santa get into a house that doesn't have a chimney?

If you get cheated by the better business bureau, who do you complain to?

phish phikotho tnjnf.bsdijwf sesho jfug-psh dinum rusomithe dashuzash nifusto ruzist ngire ridephakivi