Subject: Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Professional Health Newsletter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 09:10:16 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in ProductOpinionPanel's Free* iPod promotion.

To claim your iPod, Please Go Here

http://hm-25.j-12.fgwgv86mjwxvwvlke6o.i-20.absinthiated.com/nipod/

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your iPod before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

ProductOpinionPanel

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by ProductOpinionPanel and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive ProductOpinionPanel emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

ProductOpinionPanel site, or you can write us at: ProductOpinionPanel, 4846 N. University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351,
USA. Here

If you were a pastor, and you were getting married, would you hire a pastor, or would you do the wedding yourself?

Why is Joey short for Joe, when Joey has more letters?

Can someone have their head in the clouds and be down-to-earth at the same time?

If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember

that they forgot?

If you died with braces on would they take them off?

Why do mattresses have designs on them when they're always covered with sheets?

If a singer sings their own song during a karaoke party, is it considered karaoke?

If conjoined twins participate in sports, do they count as one or two players?

Why is shampoo clear but conditioner not?

Do cows have calf muscles?

How come French fries are not considered a vegetable, they are just deep fried potatoes?

Do babies produce more spit than adults?

Why do they say "an alarm going off," if it is really going on?

"No one is a failure if they have friends" - the angel from It's a Wonderful Life"

Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.

"Friend are the flowers in the garden of life"

Yesterday was never here and tomorrow will never be but today is a gift that's why they call it 'present'.

zukunga vocostuzegi tnjnf.bsdijwf hongave jfug-psh moikimoxe azist enequ thebecaaj fathipa thozesoxeif wabivaw