Subject: For.Mrs.Suzana.Vaye.

From: "Mr.Frank Carson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:51:36 +0800

From  :Mr.Frank Carson
 Tel   :+44-704-011-0287 
 Fax   :+44-870-762-8000
 Email :[email-masked] 
 
 We are Diplomats that use our immunity and status to safekeep special
 and valuable packages and baggage in trust for reputable clients that
 are honest and trustworthy.
 
 We work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of various
 countries as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in
 reliability and confidentiality are revered.
 International missions, Fellow Diplomats and Embassies of the world
 have used our services to satisfaction.
 
 A benefactor has mandated me to get someone that can assist her and
 her family in retrieving her package containing some amount of money
 from a Diplomatic Corps in Europe.
 
 The benefactor and her children have been confined only to their
 country home and all their calls and movements are monitored, as a
 result,its absoultely impossible for them to do anything as regards
 retrieving the money. 
 
 Their only means of communication is via internet and you are being
 contacted because your assistance is needed in claiming the funds on
 their behalf. 
 
 In order to clear any misgivings or doubts that you may have, it is
 imperative that I give you an insight of who the benefactor is.
 
 I do not know how conversant you are with events and the fragile
 political situation in Liberia but it has made consistent headlines
 on CNN, BBC and several news bulletins around the world. 
 
 The benefactor is Mrs.Suzana Isaac Nuhan Vaye, wife of the late
 Deputy Minister of Works in Liberia (Isaac Nuhan Vaye) who was
 murdered by Taylor during the regime of President Charles Taylor on
 the false accusation and trumped up charges of trying to overthrow
 Charles Taylor. 
 
 The late Isaac Nuhan Vaye raised a substantial amount of money from
 Diamond Sales over a period of six years and these funds were
 carefully moved out and deposited with Diplomats in Europe for
 safekeeping before his assasination by Charles Taylor. 
 
 The amount accrued from the Diamond sales over this period of six
 years is USD75M (Seventy Five Million U.S.Dollars) and these funds
 are fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and
 has no criminal origin. 
 
 The funds have nothing to do with any form of illegality and all
 documentations needed to prove the source of the funds were submitted
 when the funds were being deposited and these documents would prove
 the source of the funds and authenticate the fact that the funds are
 clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism. 
 
 For your assistance in this transaction,the benefactor and her
 Children have agreed to give you 25% of the total amount of money
 which is equivalent to US$18.75 Million (Eighteen Million,Seven
 Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) for your role in
 this transaction which involves retrieving the funds on their behalf
 from the Diplomats in Europe and all the information needed to claim
 the funds would be sent to you as soon as you indicate your interest
 in assisting them as well as providing the following information to
 facilitate the smooth conclusion of the transaction.
 
 Requested Information are as follows;
 
 Your Full Name: ______________________________
 
 Your Complete Address (Physical Address With Zip Code) : 
 ______________________________ 
 
 Date of Birth(day/month/year):______________________
 
 Name of City of Residence: ____________________
 
 Name of Closest Airport to City of 
Residence:___________________________ 
 
 Telephone Number:______________________ 
 
 Mobile Number:_________________________ 
 
 Fax Number:______________________________

 You can verify the authenticity of this letter on one of the worlds'
 top Newspapers below: 
 
 http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm
 
 I await your response.
 
 Mr.Frank Carson