Subject: SYST: [Natural beauty hair with NanaEssence.]

From: Beauty Hair <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:14:48 +0400 (MSD)

Hi, my name is Nana - I am the founder of Nana Essence - the leader
of in organic and natural hair products.

  I would like to offer you my unique natural shampoo and hair mask that work because:
They are made with best natural ingredients - birch tree extracts, nettle and white oak.
See, I want your hair to be gorgeous so I buy the highest quality ingredients for my shampoo.
Once you try it - you will be able to see the difference for yourself.

  I also leave all the pesky allergens, preservatives and fragrances out.
My products are uniquely formulated as alcohol free, cruelty free, and fragrance-free.
So that when you shampoo, you let the active natural ingredients nurture your hair without
the effects of the chemical preservatives you may find in the bottle that you have in your
shower right now.

Finally, my hair products are made with love. At Nana Essence we are a family - we care about
each other, we care about our products and most of all we care about YOU. You will feel that
next time you look at yourself in the mirror, I am almost certain.

Try one of my hair products now at 
http://m202.fixre.biz/mosxhsgept/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTcEaBcvdzbZecbedLdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/
- you will thank yourself later. I promise!

Sincerely, 

Nana

_____________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this e-mail because you registered with MKDTO or
one of our marketing partners. If you received this message in error
or if you wish to be removed from the MKDTO mailing list, 
follow the link below. 
http://m202.fixre.biz/mosxhsgept/trubwfddaaencKcIaSecdTcbeEeqdQcsdmdvaPabaQaFcsdOcTeudSaabudmdQcjdybbdgaNeCbPeJehbvcAae/
Please allow up to 72hrs for changes to take effect.

This e-mail message may be part of a recurring mailing campaign.
MKDTO is a mailing service and does not sponsor or otherwise endorse
the goods and/or services advertised herein. By continuing to receive
e-mails from MKDTO, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy: 
http://m202.fixre.biz/privacy.html
POSTAL REMOVAL: 
12 Mercer St, Suite 400, Toronto ON M5V 1H3, Canada
_____________________________________________________________________