Subject: Cure premature ejaculation

From: "Stanley Huggins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:57:26 +0600

Hello,

Did you ejaculate before or within a few minutes of
penetration?

Premature ejaculation occurs when you ejaculate too quickly
and without control. It occurs before or shortly after
penetration. Premature ejaculation interferes with the sexual
pleasure of both you and your partner. It causes feelings of
guilt, embarrassment, frustration, and depression.

Extra-Time is the only male sexual performance formula that, 
not only stops premature ejaculation, but actually "cures" it. 
Extra-Time is the only product that allows "YOU" to control 
when you ejaculate.

- Non-hormonal herbal therapy.
- Acts locally on the sex organs.
- Regulates process of ejaculation.
- Acts through neuro-endocrine pathway.
- Acts on the high centers of emotion in the brain.

Look here: http://soggiest.com/et/?meds

No thanks: http://soggiest.com/rr.php