Subject: Good Day

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 21:18:53 +0100

Good Day, 

I am Msua Williams,Accounting Manager of WEMA BANK.PLC ,Nigeria,Lagos
Branch.I have Urgent and very Confidential Business Proposition for 
you.Mr.Patrick Byrd, a foreigner and oil Merchant with the federal Ministry 
of Petroleum in Nigeria here made a numbered time (FIXED) deposited for 
twelvw celandar months,valued at US$10,000,000.00 (Nine Million Dollars) in 
my branch.Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding 
address but got no reply. 

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his 
contract employers, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr.Patrick 
Byrd, died from an automobile accident.On further investigation, I found out 
that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were 
fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that 
Mr.Patrick Byrd, did not declare any next of kin in all his officail 
documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of
US$10,000,000.00 is still siting in the Bank and the interst is being rolled 
over with
the principal sum at the end of each year. 

No one will come forward to claim it. According to the Nigeria Law, at
the expiration of 6{Six} years, the money will evert to ownership of the
Nigerian government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Consequetly,
my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next
of kin so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the
hands of some corrupt government officials.This is simple; 

(1) We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and 
notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter of 
porbate/administration inyour favor for the transfer of the funds into your 
account. 

(2) I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names and 
address so that necessary documents and affidavits, which will put you in 
place as the next of kin. 

(3) A bank account in any part of the world, which you provide, will then 
facilitae the transfer of this money into your account as the 
beneficiary/next of kin of
Mr.Patrick.Tthe money will paid into your account for us to share in
the
ratio of 50% for me and 40% for you then 10% will be set aside for any 
expenses that may occure during the transfer process. 

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be 
done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Accountant Manager 
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are 
interested, 

Upon your response I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand and claim this money on my
behalf. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assitance to invest my share in your country. 

Please,quickly forward your Fax number and Phone numbers for voice
communication with you. 

Awaiting your urgent reply. 

Thanks and Best regards,
MR.MSUA WILLIAMS 

ACCOUNT MANAGER WEMA BANK.PLC