Subject: stock to Consider Right Now?

From: "Biddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:37:57 +0200

CHMS CLIMBS 27.78% ON 1 DAY RALLY!

EXPLOSIVE PICK FOR OUR MEMBERS.

WE TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THIS WAS GOING TO EXPLODE
AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!

CHMS TRADES OVER 1 MILLION SHARES AND PRICE GOES UP
0.46 +0.10 (+27.78%)

OUR HOT PICK IS CHMS.

SYMBOL: CHMS.OB

CURRENT PRICE: $.45
5 Day Trading Projection: $1.75

WE GIVE IT TO YOU AS A GIFT AND THIS IS WHY!!!

********PRESS RELEASE********PRESS RELEASE********PRESS RELEASE********

China Mobility Solutions Reports Q2-2005 Financials
Tuesday August 16, 7:00 am ET
VANCOUVER, B.C., Aug. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --
China Mobility Solutions Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CHMS - News)
is pleased to announce its second quarter financial statements
for the period ended June 30, 2005. All figures are in US dollars.
The Company achieved revenues of $1,164,618 in the second quarter of 2005,
compared to $62,769 for the same period in 2004. CHMS revenues
are from net sales of mobile marketing services in China
and education courses offered in Canada. During the Quarter,
the Company's revenues from the two businesses were as follows: $1,133,972
from mobile marketing services and $30, 646 from education.

CHMS controls 51% of the mobile marketing services company
and acquired this interest subsequent to Q2 2004, which explains
the year-over-year discrepancy in revenue. While revenue
and costs of revenue have been consolidated for reporting purposes,
a 49% minority interest in the mobile marketing business exists,
reducing the net income by 49%.

China Mobility Solutions (OTC Bulletin Board: CHMS - News)
is a leading provider of mobile business solutions
to many diverse corporations across China. With its rapidly growing
client base of more than 20,000 Chinese companies and access
to a further 500,000 companies through its proprietary database,
China Mobility Solutions is well positioned to become one
of the largest providers of mobile business solutions in China.
The Company has proprietary profit-sharing contracts
with China's largest telecommunications companies -- China Mobile,
China Unicom and China Telecom. Analysts predict that by 2007,
China will have more than 500 million mobile phones in operation.
In 2003, more than 200 billion text messages were sent
through mobile phones in China.

At the quarter ended June 30, 2005, the Company had $5,843,782 in cash.

***

REMEMBER THIS IS A "STONG BUY RECOMMENDATION" TO ALL OUR INVESTORS.
WE SEE BIG THINGS HAPPENING. WATCH CHMS TRADE ON FRIDAY ...

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, ST0CKs, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in ST0CKs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
ST0CK. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the ST0CK they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the ST0CK, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.