Subject: DEAR FRIEND

From: "Olsom Berghart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:11:27 +0000

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Olsom Berghart a personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the 
richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:Chairman 
CEO:YUKOS OIL(Russian Most Largest Oil Company)Chairman CEO:Menatep SBP Bank 
(A well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the 
world) SOURCE OF FUNDS: I have a profiling amount in an excess of 
US$35,500,000.00 which I seek your partnership in accommodating for me. You 
will be rewarded with 5% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be 
my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF; As a personal consultant to him, authority was 
handed over to me in transferring money of an American oil merchant for his 
last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have left 
the shore of Russia to a European private bank where the final crediting is 
expected to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested 
for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing 
political parties (the Union of Right Forces,led by Boris Nemtsov,and 
Yabloko,a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which 
poses treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian 
president.You can catch more of the story on the following website:

http://www.yukos.com 
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html

http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4105663

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/1 /51215.html

YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum 
and I will re-profile the funds with your name, which will enable the 
European bank transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to 
relocate to your country and never to be connected to any of Mikhail 
Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be concluded before my 
boss is out from jail. As soon as I confirm your Readiness to conclude the 
transaction with me, I will provide you with the details.

Thank you very much as i look forward to your response.

Regards,
Olsom Berghart(Mr).