Subject: [RE] January 24, 2006 Update Released

From: "Archie Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Two, 24 Jan 2006 23:14: 9 +0300

50% price increase gets CWTD Listed on Stock Alert With Stockguru.com

Company: China World Trade Corporation
Symbol: CWTD
10 Day Climb: $1.14 - $1.615
Monday High: $1.72
Short Term: $2.25 - $2.50
Interest: Multiple Market Alerts
Indicator: Strng Buy

Due to HEAVY TRADING and Huge Price jumps over the last 10 days, CWTD has 
been listed on Stockguru.com and Stockhouse.com.

CWTD has shown us solid returns over the last 10 climbing from $1.14 on 
Jan 11, to a high today of $1.72, a 50% increase.

During the final hours of trading the price dipped to $1.615 giving 
investors a chance to set there opening buy for the morning before the price 
continues its climb.

CWTD is a solid company on the market for many years, with several announcements 
in the new recently creating a steady growth in price and volume.

Get On CWTD first thing in the morning and take advantage of today’s pricing 
before this stock resumes its climb tomorrow.

Recent News:

China World Trade Corporation Organizes The World Trade Financial Forum with Xinhua 
PR Newswire - Jan 19, 2006

TIANHE, GUANGZHOU, China, Jan. 19 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- China World Trade Corporation 
(OTC Bulletin Board: CWTD) ("CWTD") announced today the successful completion of the 
World Trade Financial Forum, held on December 18, 2005 at Beijing's Landmark Tower 
building in China.

The Forum was jointly held by CWTD and Xinhua PR Newswire. Guest keynote speakers 
included well-respected professionals from varied fields such as legal, accounting 
and financial public relations all jointly focused on addressing the opportunities 
and challenges for listed Chinese companies seeking to raise funds and becoming a 
publicly listed company in the U.S. Statistics published on one of the leading Chinese 
internet portals revealed the growing needs of Chinese enterprises seeking initial 
public offerings in the various capital markets around the world. In 2004, there were 
approximately 84 initial public offerings of Chinese companies, representing a 75% 
increase over 2003.