Subject: PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY

From: ROBERT DICKSON <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:00:14 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

AUDITOR/HEAD,
OF DEPARTMENT,
BANK OF SCOTLAND,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear 
Partner,

In order to transfer out £30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million
Pounds Sterling)from our bank here I have the courage to look for a 
reliable and honest person who will be apable for this important 
transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in 
future.

my name is Mr Robert Dickson, I am the auditor and head of 
computing department of a bank here in scotland,United Kingdom. There 
is an account opened in this bank in 1995 and since my inception into 
office in 2001, nobody has operated on this account again,after going 
through some old files, I discovered that if i do not remit this money 
out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing.

I will use my 
position 
and influence on other staffs to effect the legal approvals 
and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate 
clearance from foreign payment department.With assurance that this 
money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for 
the sharing and possible investments.You stand to get 25% of the total 
sum while 5% will be for expenses that will be encured during the 
process of this tranfer and the remaining 70% will be for me.

I will 
fill you in with further details upon your reply God bless.please reply 
immediately. 

Thanks Sincerely,

Mr Robert Dickson.