Subject: re: ATTENTION - News Release

From: Alexander Blue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:47:41 -0500

EXPLOSIVE PICK FOR OUR MEMBERS 
RIDE THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN! 

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HUGH WEDNESDAY !!! 

Date: 25 Jan 2006 
Company Name: m-Wise 
Stock Symbol: M W I S
Current Price: $0.20 Up again today !!
Short Term: $0.50 - $0.75 
Long Term: $1.50 - $1.75 
Indicator: Investor Buy 

Today, Members, we watched M W I S spike to over 1.5 million shares 
at its 10 day average. We would recommend this as a long term 
investment anytime, but we are alerting you now that this is 
ready to have a big jump again. 

Long-term investments are great but fast cash can be exciting. 

M W I S has had a pattern for a while of large Jumps in Price 
and Volume, and it is usually preceded by a large increase 
in volume right before the jump.

News to Remember:

M W I S has been landing one contract after another with its new 
"MOMA Content Management and Delivery Platform" Providing ASP 
solutions to Mobile content providers. 

Their latest contract with Logia to deliver ringtone and truetone 
downloads to the US market is huge. They have also negotiated 
a percentage of revenue from the mobile content monthly fee's.
This puts them in a major player ballpark and shows promise 
for them in the market. 

M W I S has had a pattern for a while of large Jumps in Price 
and Volume, and it is usually preceded by a large increase 
in volume right before the jump.