Subject: Please From Sandra......

From: "SANDRA MENDES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:37:05 +0000

Dear,
Good morning to you and how are you getting on?.I do hope that you are
catching up with the goodies of the day in full.Mine here is very hot
and like you know we are living in the refugee camp here in Dakar
Senegal.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Friday's
of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by
Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom
we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the
only person we have now is Rev Godwin Alfred who is the pastor of the
(Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me
since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the
women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other
for women.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I
want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before
the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took
place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account
and death certificate here with me which i will send to you
latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money which he 
used
my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.5M(Three Million
five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and
from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents
and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people
in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend
because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like
you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid
of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on
you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of
vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is English but our
language is french but i speak English very fluently.Reply me this email and 
I
will give further details.
telephone urgent as soon you recive the massage for more
details and keep it confidetail [email-masked]
my mother is sending her greetings to you and your family.call us
urgent for
more detail [email-masked]
Thanks yours son,
Miss.Sandra Mendes