Subject: diamond

From: "Minna Crouch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:52:38 +0100

Stock News Alert
Wineco Productions Inc.
Symbol: WNCP
Price: $.031

ACQUISITION COMPLETE AND IN NEGOTIATIONS FOR 4 MORE! READ
BELOW! HAS WNCP BOTTOMED AND WILL THIS NEWS DRIVE THE STOCK
NEXT WEEK?!! THIS BAD BOY TRADED AS HIGH AS .20 LAST OCTOBER.
IS IT READY TO BOUNCE? CAN YOU MAKE FAST MONEY MOVING IN AND
OUT OF THIS STOCK QUICKLY? IF YOU THINK SO, THEN GO FOR IT!!!
WATCH AT THE OPEN MONDAY!!!

Wineco Productions Announces the Acquisition of Mine Tailings
from World Wide Consulting

SUNRISE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 17, 2006--Wineco
Productions Inc. (OTC:WNCP - News) announces it has completed
negotiations and has acquired the mine tailing from World
Wide Consulting. The tailings consist of approximately 1
million tons and are very prolific in platinates. World Wide
Consulting is the first of 5 companies that Wineco is in
negotiations with. All companies have shown excellent results
in their tailings.
Wineco has proven its test in chemical extraction of platinum
in addition to its previously proven micron gold extraction
process. Processing of these tailings is scheduled to being
in April. A new Wineco Laboratory for testing will be
completed in May. The company is requesting miners to submit
their tailings for testing to determine if their tailings are
of interest for the company to process for micron gold.

WATCH IT AT THE OPEN MONDAY! WILL THERE BE A "GOLD RUSH" ON
THIS STOCK?!!!!

Information within this report contains forward looking
statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of
1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with
respect to predictions or projections of future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be
forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a
decision. The Company is not a reporting company registered
under the Exchange Act of 1934. Today's company has
disclosable material items you need to know to make an
informed and intelligent decision. These items include: an
accumulated deficitand and a reliance on loans from officers
and affiliates to pay expenses. It is not an operating
company.The company is going to need financing to continue as
a going concern. A failure to finance could cause the company
to go out of business. This report shall not be construed as
any kind of investment advice or solicitation. You can lose
all your money by investing in this stock. We have recived
two million three hundred thousand free trading sares from a
third party not an officer, director or affiliate
shareholder. We intend to sell all our shares now, which
could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for
you. Do your due diligence before you invest.