Subject: -02 of KEM draft on the IMC website

From: Blake Ramsdell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:25:25 -0800

James Randall has created a new -02 version of the KEM draft. It got  
kicked due to nits during the ID submission, but Paul Hoffman has  
made it available from the IMC website:

http://www.imc.org/ietf-smime/draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-02.txt

There will be a status update at the WG meeting in Dallas about this.  
The bottom line is that X9.44 is still working on it, and this is an  
update that mirrors the current X9.44 status.

Blake
--
Blake Ramsdell | Sendmail, Inc. | http://www.sendmail.com

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:05:36 +1300

Blake Ramsdell <[email-masked]> writes:

>James Randall has created a new -02 version of the KEM draft. It got kicked
>due to nits during the ID submission, but Paul Hoffman has made it available
>from the IMC website:

I assume you're requesting comments on the draft... unfortunately it's pretty
much impossible to assess because much of the content is contained via
references to non-obtainable ANSI and ISO standards documents.  Is there any
way that the missing material could be made available as IETF documents (or
just made available, period, I'm not really fussed over the exact form)?

Peter.