Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

From: "Mrs.Suzzan Sainovic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:36:41 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: YOUR ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY NEEDED

I am very sure that this mail will bring lots of surprises and
curiosity to you since there was no previous correspondence before now 
between us.

I am a widow of one of the top rulers in Chechnya. My husband died along 
side with the Chenchan president who was killed in a bomb attack early last 
year in a parade ground.

My husband told me before his death that he has a credit of $45M USD which 
he deposited overseas and handed to me all the documents which my lawyer has 
confirmed with the authority concerned.

Right now I am looking for an Investor who will help me to invest the total 
sum in the west and after which I will relocate to your country.

The security situation in Chechnya does not warrant me to do much from 
here,therefore I have designated my family lawyers who will co ordinate 
every aspect of the fund transfer and the investment with your assistance.

I am ready to concede up to 25% of the funds to you as your share if you 
will help me to pull the funds and invest it in your country which has a 
stable economy.

Upon receipt of your acceptance letter to my private mail box quoted below,I 
will introduce you to my family lawyer for details on how the transfer can 
be done in the shortest possible time.

NOTE: The main assistant is after the money has been transfered into your 
personal/company account,you are going to assist us in investing the money 
in your country and supervise the total investment over there.

For security reasons all other information will reach you through my direct 
email: [email-masked]

Awaiting your Urgent response via my direct email address.

Regards,

Mrs.Suzzan Sainovic
[email-masked]