Subject: Wall Street Stock Wizard

From: "Ernesto P. Fernandez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:40:23 +0000

Vol. IV, Issue II

This tightly held company has rocketed up in price on every 
great news release.  More spectacular news expected this week.  
All our members should get in on this one early before it blows up.

Co: Ever-Glory_International_Group Inc.
Sym: E . G . |_ . Y 
Currently Trading at: $1.25 (+20% Wednesday 3/29/06)
Target_Price:  $4.5O

A Massive PR Campaign is Underway for Thursday Into Next Week!!

2005 gross Profits: $2.1mil +19.43%

Ever-Glory International Group is an American public company located in 
China engaged in international business and garment manufacturing mainly 
for middle-to-high grade well-known casuaI wear, outwear and sportswear 
brands such as Reebok, North Face, Levi's and more.

It has a wholly-owned subsidiary company in mainIand China-Nanjing 
Goldenway GarmentCompany, Ltd.

The company has over 700 team members, total assets near US$7.5M, and 
annual revenue of approx US$11m.

GREAT NEWS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE PUSHING THIS ONE UP:

The company's 10-k report was released today.  Among the company highlights 
are an increase of approximately 36% in total net sales in 2005 compared to 
that of 2004. Moreover, acquisition of an additional manufacturing facility 
has been negotiated and will be completed in 2006.

This is the first release in a series of good reports.  It's already up 20% 
today and we are expecting more big gains this week and next.

Watch this one go Higher and Higher ALL WEEK!!!