Subject: YOU ARE A WINNER VODAFONE PROMOTION(Contact your fiduciary agent immiediately)

From: "Vodafone_Germany2006" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:50:36 -0000 (GMT)

Customer Service and
Logistic Department

Reference No:FL/668530092  Batch No:
452006/14/FIFA06/FL.

We gladly wish
to inform you of the draws of the VODAFONE ONLINE PROMOTION INTERNATIONAL
in conjunction with the National Organizing Committee of the 2006 FIFA
WORLD CUP held on the 15TH of JANUARY 2006 in Munich Germany.You
along with 57 others were selected winners under draws
6+J  promo program specially organized because of
the 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP which will feature as run up to
the  2006 games when you will be due for the final Grand
draw in March 2006. The final grand draw will provide you a chance of
winning a free flight ticket and two match tickets  to
watch the opeining and final match of  the mundial live in
Germany.

However, your e-mail
address assigned to E-Tag number 193.45.24.02 in the Random Computer
Selection System(RCSS) of email addreses,  flagged
out the lucky numbers  21-7-14-04-19-34  and
consequently won you the lottery in the 1st category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that all participants in this Vodafone promotion
program were selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 500,000 companies and 50,000,000 individual e-mail
addresses.This Vodafone promotion is Organized by the host country in
collaboration with FIFA. Funds for the draws have been contributed by the
major sponsors of the games which include adidas,Hyundai,
FujiFilm,MasterCard,Gillette,Cocacola, Continental,Toshiba,Mcdonalds
and a host of others. Due to possible mix up of some numbers and
email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public
notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This
is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous
acts by some participants of this program.

With respect to the above, you have therefore been
approved  for payment of a lump sum
of  Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great
Britain Pounds (£250.000.00 GBP) in certified
cheque credited to File No:LP/26510460037/02. This
is from a total cash prize of five million pounds(2,500,000.00GBP)
shared among the ten international winners in the 1st category. Along
with (A FIRST CATEGORY RAFFLE DRAW TICKET)
i.e. "a chance of winning a free flight ticket and two match
tickets  to watch the opeining and final match of  the
mundial live in Germany".

To begin the claim processing of your prize you are to contact
the fiduciary agent stated below:

Mr. WILLIAMS CARPENTER ,

22 Garden Close, Stamford,

Lincs, PE9 2YP, London

United Kingdom

E-mail:[email-masked]

NOTE: He is your agent, and
responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you.
YOUR SECURITY CODE NUMBER IS V-3965-OP°57/C1 (keep
personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than 13th
April,2006.

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to Quote your reference and batch numbers
in every one of your correspondence.Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your fiduciary agent as soon as
possible.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Sincerely,

Franz
Beckenbauer

President local organising committee

____________________________________________________________________________

İnternete Taşınmak İçin Yeterince
Beklemediniz mi? Alan Adı + 10 MB Web Alanı + 3 Email Adresi
Yıllık Sadece 79 YTL