Subject: FROM ROSE KABLAN

From: "rose kabblan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:37:49 +0200 (CEST)

FROM ROSE KABLAN
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE(IVORY COAST)
PLEASE DO REPLY THROUGH ALTERNATIVE EMAIL 
ADDRESS([email-masked])

IT'S MY PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE WHICH I INTEND TO 
ESTABLISH IN YOUR COUNTRY.THOUGH WE HAVE NOT MET BEFORE BUT I STRONGLY 
BELIEVE THAT ONE HAS TO RIKS CONFIDING IN SOMEONE TO SUCCEED SOMETIMES 
IN LIFE.I AM MISS ROSE KABLAN,THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE MR & MRS 
JEAN KABLAN.MY FATHER WAS A WEALTHY COCOA AND TIMBER MARCHANT HERE IN 
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE(IVORY COAST).

MY FATHER WAS POISSONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF 
THEIR OUTINS ON A BUSINESS TRIP.MY MOTHER DIED WHEN I WAS A BABY AND
SINCE THEN MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL.BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER 
RESENTLY IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN,HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS 
BED SIDE AND TOLD ME THAT THERE IS THIS AMOUNT OF U$4,500,000 WHICH 
HE DEPOSITED IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT IN ONE OF THE PRIME BANKS HERE IN 
ABIDJAN BEFORE HE WAS POISSONED BY SOME UNKNOWN HOODLUMS.HE ALSO TOLD ME 
THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISSONED BY HIS 
BUSINESS ASSOCIATES,THAT IN CASE IF HE DID NOT SURVIVE THE SITUATION,THAT I 
SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN ANY COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I 
WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.

SINCE MY FATHER DIED,I HAVE BEEN SO MUCH AFRAID TO CONTACT ANY BODY FOR 
THIS PURPOSE,BUT BRCAUSE OF THE POLITICAL CRISIS THAT IS IN THIS 
COUNTRY,NOW I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY ONCE AND FOR ALL TO 
SAVE MY LIFE AND THAT IS WHY I AM NOW CONTACTING YOU SO THAT YOU CAN 
HELP ME TO SEE THAT THE BANK HERE TRANSFERS THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN 
YOUR COUNTRY,SO THAT AFTER THE BANK HERE HAS TRANSFERRED THE MONEY INTO 
YOUR ACCOUNT,THEN I WILL ARRANGE AND COME OVER YOUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER 
MY EDUCATION AND FOR THE INVESTMENT.

I HAVE DECIDED TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM FOR YOUR 
ASSISTANCE,AND ANOTHER 5% WHICH WILL COVER ANY EXPENSES THAT YOU MAY INCUE DURING 
THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSACTION.AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU INDICATING YOUR 
FULL INTEREST TO HELP ME,I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DETAILS AND LET YOU 
KNOW ON HOW TO PROCEED.

PLEASE DO REPLY THROUGH ALTERNATIVE EMAIL 
ADDRESS([email-masked])

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
SINCERELY.
ROSE KABLAN

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com