Subject: YOUR REPLY IS NEEDED

From: "MBULU NZEMBE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:07:51 -0800

[email-masked]

Dear Beloved,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I 
believe everyone will die someday.

My name is  Mbulu .F.Nzembe, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have 
been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late, 
due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of 
medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according

to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared 
for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I 
was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my 
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all 
this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have 
or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I 
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God

! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and 
assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few 
close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have 
decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of

the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to 
some charity organizations in the U.A.E,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that 
my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. 
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and 
distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria

and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I 
do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I 
have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of 
twenty four million dollars($24,000,000)that I have with a security 
company in Amsterdam Holland.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to 
charity organizations.

I have set aside 20% for you for your time and patience.If you are 
willing to help me,

Please reply on this [email-masked]
with the following:

1.YOUR FULL NAMES
2.YOUR PHONE NUMBER
3.YOUR FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.

I am currently admitted in the HOSPITAL .

God be with you.

Mbulu.F.Nzembe

______________________________________
Nejlevnější ADSL na trhu. Již od 333 Kč za měsíc.                       
                                                      http://adsl.tiscali.cz