Subject: Reconfirm For Payment

From: "remmittancedept01" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:32:23 +0200

From The Desk:Of Mrs Williams Martins                         
Director General International Remittance / 
Foreign Operations. 
Tel :234-0189-359-25 Fax:234-1-759-2120 
Co Registration No: 62/00738/06 

                    
Date: 20/07/2006 
Attention: Category "A" Beneficary 

                      Reconfirm For Payment 

This is to notify you that your inheritance fund valid US$10.500,000,00 (Ten 
Thousand Five Hundred dollars only) has been gazzerted to be released into 
your nominated bank account details through telegraphic telex transfer (KTT) 
by the office of International Remittance Department / Foreign Department. 

Meanwhile, a woman forwarded a letter of claims to our office few days 
ago,she stated that from now henceforth she is your legal representative in 
connection with your fund.below is her informations: 

Name: Janet White 
Bank Name: Citi Bank 
Bank Address:Arizona, U.S.A. 
Account Number: 6503809428. 

We contacted you for your authorisation,are we to effect the payment of this 
fund into the account details provided by Mrs. White ?,please do reconfirm 
to our office as a matter of urgency if we are to effect the swift 
transfer.Because the Federal government will not be held respondsible for 
any wrong transfer. 

If Mrs. janet White is not your representative,you are requested to 
reconfirm your nominated account details, valid house address and tel / fax 
no and where you want this fund transfered into,as soon as we recieve the 
details,your fund will be transfered to you with immediatel effect. 

Be informed that we have been given a mandate of seven days by the federal 
government to remmit this fund, For more information call: 234-8030-691-461 

We await your urgent responds to this mail. 

Yours Faithfully, 
Mrs Williams Martins 
International / Remittance 
Foreign Operations. 

Cc:International Monetary Fund {IMF} 
Cc:United Nations Organisation {UN} 
Cc:Board of Directors {FPD}