Subject: - SECURITY UPDATING

From: Jerry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 22:54:27 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

   Large company with the well-known name, which main field of business is
   online investments, is looking for representatives in Australia. We are
  planning to open network of australian representations in November, 2006,
        but we require the creation of team of representatives now.

  At present we are looking for Independent Agents for representing of our
 interests in regions. The main duty will be to receive and process payments
from our customers in Australia. The vacancy is Parti-Time and it won't take
    much time, because you will spend only 3-4 hours per week. After the
 openning of official representations, Full-Time job will be offered to you
                                out of turn.

We are ready to pay for the work adequately. The sallary will depend on your
work capacity and activity. The minimal sallary is 1500 euro(AUD 2,500), but
 if you follow all our instructions, you will be able to get over 3000 euro
  (AUD 5,000) monthly. Please note, that sallary for Full-Time job will be
  much more. If you are interested in our offer and would like to know more
                 please send the filled form to our email :
[1][email-masked]. Our human resources managers will contact
                              you in 48 hours.

                                 Full Name:
                                  Contry:
                               Age (or DOB):
                           Primary phone number:
                           Best time to call you:

                          Thank you for attention,
                               Elsie Howard.

                            Permission Settings
  If you feel you received this message in error or do not wish to receive
  future messages, please reply to this message with remove in the subject
   heading. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for any
                                                              inconvenience.

References

   1. mailto:[email-masked]