Subject: The Stock to Watch

From: "Dee Bonilla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:58:41 -0120

This is a New Compnay Never Marketed Before.
We have seen these types move 4.00 in the first day of marketing.
We Expect the 10th to be out of control.
We have already seen a 45% gain int he last 2 days!
Big news expected so the price will contiune to Climb
 
THIS IS A NEW BUT SOLID COMPANY
Get in Early

PETROSUN DRILLING (PSUD)
Current Price: 1.94
5 day expected 3.90
Opened the 5th at 1.30
We have already seen a 45% gain int he last 2 days!

Current News

PetroSun Announces Formation of Algae BioFuels

Petro Sun Drilling Inc. an emerging provider of oilfield 
services to major and independent producers of oil and natural gas, 
announced today that the company has formed Algae BioFuels Inc. as a 
wholly owned subsidiary. Algae BioFuels will be engaged in the research and 
development of algae cultivation as an energy source in the production 
of biodiesel, an economically feasible and eco-friendly alternative to 
petroleum-based transportation fuels. The R&D and production facilities 
for Algae BioFuels will be based in Arizona and Australia.

"Petro Sun's formation of Algae BioFuels is a forward-looking strategy," 
said L. Rayfield Wright, president of PetroSun. "The 0pp0rtunity to 
produce a renewable energy product that will assist in providing a 
healthier planet for future generations cannot be ignored."

Biofuel is any fuel that is derived from biomass -- which contains 
recently living organisms or their metabolic byproducts. Biofuel is a 
renewable energy source, unlike other natural resources such as petroleum, 
coal and nuclear fuels. Agricultural products specifically grown for use 
as biofuels include corn and soybeans.