Subject: Dear Friend,

From: Alhaji Sule Gamba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:43:32 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Friend,
Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet 
your personal Ethics. I introduce myself as Alhaji Sule Gamba a staff 
in the accounts management Section of a well-known Bank here in the 
Nigeria.One of our accounts with holding balance of $31,500,000 (Thrity 
One Million Five Hundred Thousand UnitedState Dollars) has been dormant 
and 
last operated in the past 3 years.
From my investigations and 
confirmations, the owner of this account is a Foreigner by name Gerald 
Stone died on the 4th of January 2002 on a planecrash.Since then nobody 
has done anything as regards the claiming of this money as he has no 
family Member who is aware of the existence of either the account nor 
the Fund. He was a contractor with theNigeria National Petroleum 
Corporation (NNPC).Information from the National Immigration also 
states that he was single on entry into the Nigeria.
I have 
confidentially discussed this issue with some of theBank officials and 
we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner todeal with. We thus 
propose to do business with you, standing in as partner with the Oil 
Company in Nigeria of these funds from the deceased and funds released 
to you after due processes have been followed. Your name and your 
information will be submited as one of the contractors to the senate 
and to the bank so that it transaction will beinvestigated and approved 
for transfer.
This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as 
the fund is Legitimate and does notoriginate from drug, 
money laundry,
terrorism or any other Illegal act.On your interest, let me hear from 
you.
Regards,
Alhaji Sule Gamba.