Subject: URGENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:55:01 -0500

From: Brown Freeman
Rue 115, Medina
Guinea Conakry.
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Dear,

I humbly wish to introduce myself as Mr. Brown Freeman from the republic
of Guinea in Southern part of Africa. I am the CEO of Goldyard Investment
WA. 

I am contacting you through this medium because I know that you are into
Gold and diamond business. I have a client who has a total of $350 Million
United Sates Dollars only to invest into any profitable business.

My client is from Africa and was formerly a top military officer. He got
this money while he was still in office, now that he is retired and he cannot
just deposit the money into the bank or invest it without proper sanitation
and declaration of the source of the money.

I now contact you as a gold and diamond dealer to Immediately arrange for
a meeting with me and my client in order for us to reach an agreement for
the investment of this fund. We propose to hand over the total $350 Million
USD to you upon your arrival in order to commence in the business. We expect
that you will use this money to buy gold and diamonds from here in large
quantity, export them properly and then make the payment in the tone of the
total amount given to you into my clients designated bank account.My client
will be interested in any other profitable business you might think of.

Please take note that my client will not have any interest in any profit
made on the purchased goods. His interest is only on the sanitation and the
safety of the total fund and proper lodgement of the fund into his designated
bank account. He has also mapped out 10% of the total amount involve as your
commission in this transaction.

Upon the receipt of your reply more information regarding this transaction
shall be given to you. We also wish to inform you that immediate and urgent
attention is highly needed in this business.

I wish enough facts are given for you to access this transaction. 

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible
Reply to me([email-masked])

Yours Sincerely,
Brown Freeman 

______________________________________
Superrychlý internet od TISCALI na 3 měsíce za pouhé 3 Kč!

http://sluzby.tiscali.cz/domacnosti/adsl/adsl-512-promo.php?r=pb