Subject: Acknowlege

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:10:52 -1200

Phone:       +234 802 554 9993	
Please reply to    [email-masked]

I am the chairman of the contract award committee of the National Petroleum 
Corporation here in Nigeria

After due deliberation with my partner, I decided to forward to you this 
business proposal, we want you to assist us receive the sum of Twenty eight 
million, six hundred thousand united state bills(us28.6m) into your account. 
This fund resulted from an over-invoiced contract awarded by us under the 
budget allocation to my ministry and the bill was approved for payment by 
the concerned ministries. The contract was executed, commissioned and the 
contractor was paid his actual cost of the contract. Now, we are left with 
the balance of us28.6m as the over invoiced amount, which we have 
deliberately over estimated for our own use. Please note that the law 
forbids civil servants to operate or own foreign accounts hence this 
contact, we have agreed to share the money in the following percentages: 30 
for you, 60 for us 10 for tax as may be required by your government.

Note that this transaction is very much free from all sorts of risk hence 
the business was carefully planned before it was successfully executed and 
we the officials involved in the deal have put many years in service to our 
ministry. We have been exercising patience for this privilege for so long 
not until the presidential announcement last week, that all foreign 
contractors owed be paid forthwith, this will enable the presidency 
reconcile our debt ratio with the outside world and to most of us, this is a 
lifetime blessing we cannot afford to miss. Upon indication of your interest 
to fully co-operate with us, a payment application/information form will be 
sent to you via email for completion.

Be informed also that the above mentioned formV when properly completed by you and  
return  via email, will enable us seek/secure approval of the fund from the 
concerned government quarters/ministries within 1-2 banking days.

As soon as we confirm receipt of this money in your nominated bank account, 
my partner and I will come over to your country to arrange for our own share 
and possibly invest part of this money in your country.

Let honesty and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction. I shall 
furnish you with some details about myself. Your prompt reply will be highly 
appreciated.

Best regards.

Michaels Adams