Subject: Gold business,please reply quickly

From: "Idris Gogo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 01:44:01 +0200 (CEST)

Attention please,

I am Mr.Idris Gogo,a minner working with the federal ministry of mines and 
natural resources of my country.Life in the mines is quite a dangerious one as 
some of us sometimes die in the mines while the government and its cohorts 
enjoy the proceeds at the expense of our lives.

To this effect therefore,some of us who have the mind have decided to 
steal 250 kilos of 22 karat gold(both gold bars and alluvial gold dust are 
available) Sell it and run to foreign countries with our families.The 
price of the gold is $4000 per kilo.

Considering the secracy involved in this kind of deal,we are scared to 
contact anyhow person.But,we have contacted you with the hope that you 
will keep the secrecy at the sametime assist us to either sell the gold or 
buy it from us.This is our last opportunity and we are not ready to lose it.If 
you are serious and ready to buy from us or assist us in getting capable 
buyers.kindly show your interest by replying this mail to this mail id 
or its alternative as shown below.For security reasons we will at this 
time communicate via e-mail considering the security reasons involved untill 
we know actually that you are with us then we will give you a contact 
telephone number.

We have to inform you that some top officials of the mines are involved 
and will assist to produce all necessary documents which will back up
the gold as one that has legally and directly bought from the 
ministry of mines and natural resources.This therefore makes this a 100% riskfree 
deal.

Get back to us as quickly as possible so that we will move the gold out 
in alluvial dust or bars depending of the one that you will need.

Waiting to hearing from you soon.

Mr.Idris Gogo
Burkina Faso West Africa

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com