Subject: Texhoma Energy-great company

From: "Irvin Schmitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:41:19 -0060

Piece of news of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

You can see a brand new entrance into the Red Hot energy branch.
Texhoma's business model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the earnings report  is going
to display with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's the announcement of this fresh oil-field discovery
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a formation of respectable, proven management, Awfully
Lucrative producing sector, and INCREDIBLE News item, this stock
is going to shoot up on Tuesday!!!

Participators should pick up  TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the big report that
make these stocks explode!!!