Subject: Take A Look At This Company z

From: "Courtneyk Lamb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:08:39 +0100

Hot Stock Al rt Issued for Monday Oct 16th For NHVP

The Real Estate Development sector has now bottomed out and can result in 
Phenomenal Returns

STOCK WATCH WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUCE
Northeast Development Corp., Inc.

get in NHVP NOW

Symbol : NHVP
EXCHANGE : OTC Pinksheets
Current Price : $0.06 ( +50% in 2 days )
Outstanding Shares : 64,000,000

Estimated 1 day price $ 0.10 ( +60%)
5 days $ 1.00+

NHVP has provided investors with 1000% + gains during the real estate boom, 
and now with the sector at its bottom, is ready to provide with results yet 
again.

HOT NEWS FRESH off the PRESS

OCT 13th
Northeast Development Corp. to Receive Funding from European Investment 
Firm. Preliminary discussions suggest figures of -3 million with a 
combination of real estate and equity collateralization.

OCT 6th 2006
NHVP BIDS ON 23 ACRE COMMERCIAL PARCEL
NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO BID ON COMMERCIAL 
PROPERTY

Philadelphia, PA October 6, 2006 - Northeast Development Corp., Pink Sheets: 
NHVP, announced today that the corporation is placing a bid on a commercial 
property in the Hartford County area. The 23 acre commercial property is to 
be developed into an industrial park of commercial condominiums.

"We are planning to build 5 commercial units of 25,000 to 30,000 sq. ft. Of 
these 5units, 3 are intended for outright sale, and 2 will be kept in the 
ownership of the corporation to secure long-term rental income. This will 
enhance the corporation's balance sheet both in assets as well as the 
long-term revenue positions", stated an officer of Northeast Development 
Corp.

THIS is as GROUND FLOOR AS IT GETS
CAPITALISE NOW, Don't Regret Later.

Regards.
StockWatch

________

Raking in the dough. Rare as walking on water.  A snail's pace. Walking on water. The scythe ran into a stone. We hung them out to dry.  Putting it in a nutshell.   Take time to smell the roses. Stand your ground. Walking on cloud nine. Through the grapevine.   Spring forward fall back. Tools of the trade.