Subject: I has made it.

From: "Anthony Overton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 04:40:29 +0360

In business theres no word more powerful than the word.  And what 
is the word?  P-R-O-F-I-T!!!  And thats what our next feature is all 
about.

EverGlory International (EGLY) is involved in one of the most lucrative 
areas of business these days, production in China. Quarter after quarter 
they get to use the word in BIG ways!  Some recent quarterly postings:

1mil$ P-R-O-F-I-T in the first quarter
778k$  P-R-O-F-I-T in the second quarter 
August 8th 2mil$ order from Matalan
July 25th 500k$ order from Debenhams
July 10th - 1mil$ order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.  EGLY is the real 
deal!  We are expecting third quarter numbers to be out soon and are 
telling all of our members to take a position in EGLY before the data is 
out.  These fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and send this 
one way up!

Current: 0.68
Projected: 1.30
Rating: 5/5
Inve st date: Wednesday, 1 oct 2006.
Call your broker now.
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.  Fortune favors 
the bold!
--
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky (AP) -- A U.S. Army soldier who fled to Canada rather than return to Iraq said Tuesday he was traveling to Fort Knox to surrender to military authorities.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey (AP) -- A woman accused of hacking her husband into pieces and dumping his remains in suitcases has been indicted on new charges of writing anonymous letters to throw detectives off her trail.