Subject: Careers in Australia and New Zealand

From: Helga <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:43:11 +0900

Drop 'n Sell is now hiring in Australia and New Zealand. 

Drop 'n Sell is an Authorized eBay Trading Post, which means we make eBay selling
experience friendly, fast and stress-free. 

Our growth is creating exciting career opportunities at Drop 'n Sell. We offer
employees exciting work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and
growth. 

Drop 'n Sell is currently seeking administrative assistants/sales support
representatives. The primary goal of the administrative assistant / sales support
representative is to provide local customer support to our clients within Australia
and New Zealand. 

This position focuses on the management of daily, weekly and monthly tasks and
special projects pertaining to the sales support for sales within Australia and New
Zealand. 

Primary duties include: 
- Assists the Sales Department in a support role performing special projects, data
entry and other duties as assigned 
- Maintains tracking spreadsheet for purchases and payments 
- Provides general administrative support including drafting of correspondence,
processing purchase orders and expense reports etc.

Location: Work at home - virtual office.

Hours: Work part-time or full-time. The schedule is flexible. 

Salary: Part-time 1,200AUD/month, plus 5% commission from every item sold for which
youÐ²'ve provided sales support. Full-time 2,200AUD/month, plus 5% commission from
every item sold for which youÐ²'ve provided sales support.  
Requirements: Good written communication skills, motivated, knowledge of Microsoft
Office. 

Costs and Fees: There are NO costs at any time for our employees. All fees related
to this employment are covered by the company.

Further Hiring Process: Please send your resume to: [email-masked]. In
your email please state if you are interested in a part-time or a full-time
position. After reviewing the submitted applications we respond to successful
applicants only. We then offer the successful applicants a position within our
company on a trial period for one month. During this trial period you will be
receiving training and online support while working and being paid. At the
completion of the trial period, the supervisor can recommend continued employment,
extension of trial period, or termination. After the trial period your base pay will
increase.  

Send any questions and your resume to [email-masked]

Thank You,
Emily Moss

Permission Settings 

You have been referred to Drop 'n Sell. If you feel that you have received this
message in error or do not wish to receive future messages, please reply to this
message with remove in the subject heading. We will immediately update accordingly.
We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Drop 'n Sell
2107 West Davis, Suite E 
Conroe, TX, 77304, US
[email-masked]