Subject: From exciting to crazy to knowledgeable to ridiculous, the writer from Cleveland loves all of it.

From: Sylvester T. Rich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:23:50 +0900

"We're not hiding homicides.

NFL week 4, very much like NFL week 3, will bring lots of surprises and
upsets.

For example in Naperville, records show seven men were caught viewing
pornography at libraries and touching themselves in a sexual manner
during the last two years.

Police officials deny it, saying Head's case and others were correctly
classified by detectives as death investigations. The county's chief
medical examiner refused to be interviewed on camera but stands by his
pathologist's conclusions.

"Herbie Hide, who plans to campaign as a Cruiserweight, is coming off a
two year layoff and has been living and training out of Las Vegas,
Nevada. He has fought nearly all the fights of his career at heavyweight
but has recently decided to take a step down in weight class to
Cruiserweight.

is a subsidiary to the Swedish and British owned company Homerun Gaming
Ventures Ltd. She says calls to 311 got no response. One of the key
features of DermaGAIN is its ability to buffer lactic acid buildup in
the muscle.

We suspect this is not only good news for gamblers and punters, but we
expect an increase in stock value. She is talking about Richard
Blaszak.