Subject: working worldwide from home

From: Austin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:47:28 +0200

Dear recipient,

   The leading Taiwan LCD company, IT Electronics, is once again beginning a
   global campaign of employing new staff in Australia and New Zealand.

   Due to our exploding growth, we are further expanding our business to the
   South Pacific region of the world. During our last employment campaign we
   successfully employed hundreds of Retail Representatives and Couriers. And
   now we are offering you one more opportunity to earn extra cash working with
   us.

   We are looking for honest, responsible, hard-working people to operate with
   our company in your particular region. These openings are part-time
   positions with the opportunity to make AUD1000-2000 per month working 1-2
   hours per day with us.

   Please visit our web site [1]IT Electronics for more details regarding these
   vacancies.

   Brought to you by CareerOne and SeekAU.

References

   1. http://www.it-electronics.org/careers.htm