Subject: He said it's hard for him to reach down there because of the size of his gut.

From: Jacob <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:04:45 +0200

He said he did something funny and smashed up his picture but they
didn't show it.

He said if they had video of that they'd never take it off Howard TV.
Eddie mentioned Howard's name and a couple of other people who grew up
in the area.

He said that he has an online name when he plays chess but it's not all
that threatening. Howard said he doesn't need anything else, that's it.
He would have kept him around to ask him some questions before killing
him off. Steve said it sounds like nonsense to him and it might be some
misinformation.

Howard said he asked Beth if he would have to do that if he wanted to
marry her.

Richard Christy said he used to live with them and he'd hear them having
sex so he'd listen and he'd whack it to that noise.

He could imagine people arguing about the way the building should look
and things like that. Howard said there's no way he's playing that song
on the air.

That led to Howard goofing on both of them and Fred playing some
Crackhead Bob clips in the middle of that.

Robin said he's got a lot of strange stuff going on in his life. He also
mentioned he got one from Bobby Slayton and family and Denise Rich.
Howard cut him off and said goodbye to him after a couple of those plugs
he got in.

Howard Talks About A Real Life Hero.

Howard played the clip again and got a few laughs from Brett crying.

6:25amFred Not Going To Bubba's Wedding?

Kelly, The Kimmels and Sarah Silverman and the Osbourne's who also
donated money in his name.

They'll be covering that in the news and also talking about George Takei
getting some more TV work.