Subject: URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED PLEASE,

From: "bintin issa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:27:56 +0000

DEAR FRIEND,

URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED PLEASE,

I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. I AM THE BILL AND
EXCHANGE MANAGER IN BANK OF AFRICA (BOA), OUAGADOUGOU BURKINAFASO.
I HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT ON THIS
BUSINESS.

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF (USD$10) MILLION TO
YOUR ACCOUNT WITH IN 10 TO 14 BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR
YEARS IN OUR BANK WITHOUT CLAIM. I WANT THE BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU
AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER (THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT)
DIED ALONG WITH HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN IN AN AIR CRASH SINCE NOVEMBER,
2000.

I DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURER ACCOUNT AS AN ABANDONED
FUND. SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU SO THAT THE BANK CAN RELEASE
THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER. PLEASE I WOULD
LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET AND DELETE IT IF YOU ARE NOT
INTERESTED.

UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL DETAILS AND THE TEXT OF
APPLICAION FORM ON HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED AND ALSO NOTE THAT YOU
WILL HAVE 40% OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM IF YOU AGREE TO HANDLE THIS
BUSINESS WITH ME? AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT WARRANT ON
THE PROCESS BEFORE THE FUND GET INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUCH AS TELEPHONE
CALLS BILLS (ETC).

YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA THIS MAIL( [email-masked]).

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MR MIKAHIL.

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode™ : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre 
mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues/