Subject: If web design is part of what you want to give to a church then find one that will support your ideas.

From: Veronica W. Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:19:11 +0200

Two weeks later I am informed we are now creating positions of paid
nursery workers since no one wants to "volunteer". Thus: Blessed are
fortune and happy and spritually prosperous are those who hunger and
thirst for righteousness for they shall be completely satisfed!

uk - brand new design, comments welcome, and if MeanDean would like to
do an assessment, I'd be happy. I could always tell with almost perfect
accuracy which students were paying their own tuition and fees and which
ones were living off mommy and daddy or their employers.

I do not believe that playing off the way people overvalue money to get
them to value your work is the right answer.

uk - brand new design, comments welcome, and if MeanDean would like to
do an assessment, I'd be happy.

no we don't pay Sunday school teachers, ushers, etc.

Or maybe I'm just a slacker.

I think that church has a people appreciation problem.

Same thing can be said for your time. I see NOTHING wrong with charging
for services from which you normally make a living. I would not
discourage anyone from trying it.

Funny thing is, the complaints I hear are more from people who shouldn't
be allowed near a computer in the first place.

I think Mike has partially found this in his new church site at MannaIs.
It angers me that, as the church, we can always find the time and
motivation to re-implement a site on a different backend, or change the
site architecture, or implement new navigational widgets.