Subject: MR,Gilbret Kabore

From: "gilbert kabore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:59:14 +0000

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA.

            Transfer Of (25.200.000.000).Twenty-Five Million Two Hundred 
Thousand Dollars.

MR,Gilbret Kabore THE AUDITOR GENERAL AUDIT AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN THE 
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK. DURING THE COURSE  OF THIS YEAR AUDITING  I 
DISCOVERED  A FUND IN THE ACCOUNT OPENED BY MR JOHN KOROVO AND AFTER  GOING 
THROUGH THE RECORDS IN THE FILES I FIND OUT THAT MR JOHN KOROVO  WAS A 
VICTIM OF (BEIRUT   BOUND CHARTER JET PLANE CRASH  HAPPENED ON THE 26TH 
DECEMBER 2003 IN COTONOU( REPUBLIC OF BENIN).HERE IS THE WEB 
SITE(http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash)

IN MY TOTAL INVESTIGATION OF THIS ISSUE I FIND OUT THAT LATE MR JOHN KOROVO 
DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY LEFT NOBODY TO CLAIM FOR THE FUND IN THE 
ACCOUNT. AND THE LAWS OF  OUR BANK STIMULATED  THAT ANY ACCOUNT DORMANT MUST 
BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE NATIONAL TREASURE FUND.

BASE ON THIS I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE THE STATISTIC OF THIS TRANSACTION 
REQUIRED A FOREIGNER BECAUSE LATE MR JOHN KOROVO WAS A FOREIGNER AND THE 
FUND CAN ONLY APPROVED TO A FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR 
DRIVING LICENSE AS WELL AS FOREIGN ACCOUNT DETAILS.

I ASSURED YOU THAT I HAVE PERFECTLY ARRANGED THIS TRANSACTION BEFORE I  
CONTACTED YOU AND WITH MY POSITION IN THE BANK THIS  FUND IS GOING TO 
APPROVED ON YOUR BEHALF AND TRANSFERRED TO YOUR PROVIDED ACCOUNT. THE BANK 
OFFICIAL  WILL PROVE YOU ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION NEEDED FOR THE 
TRANSFERRED OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY LEAVING NO TRACE TO 
ANY PLACE AND BUILD CONFIDENCE .

FURTHER MORE IN THIS CONTACT OF HELPING  I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT 
YOU WILL NOT CHEAT ME AS SOON AS THIS FUND TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN 
YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE I WILL BE COMING OVER THERE AS SOON AS THIS FUND 
TRANSFERRED FOR THE SHARING OF THE MONEY.

ON THE  CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION  YOU ARE ENTITLE TO 30% OF THE TOTAL 
SUM AND 10% WILL BE SET OUT FOR EXPENSE ARISE DURING THE TRANSFERRED AND 
TELEPHONE BILL, THEN THE 60% REST WILL BE FOR ME.

SO ON THE SERIOUS NOTE OF YOUR WILLINGNESS TOWARD THIS TRANSACTION I WANT 
YOU TO INDICATE YOUR SELF BY SENDING :FULL NAME: SEX: COMPANY: FULL CONTACT 
ADDRESS: PHONE: CELL: FAX: CITY:STATE:ZIP CODE COUNTRY: OCCUPATION  ON 
ACCEPTANCE TO CHAMPION THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME AND ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS 
INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU  I WILL FORWARD YOU THE TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM 
WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO USE TO APPLY IN THE BANK FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND 
INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

THANKS.

YOURS TRULY
MR,Gilbret Kabore.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC ! 
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp