Subject: ....Your Email Address Has Won You....

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 23:34:20 -0400

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: 
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM 

(Customer Services)

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION 

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are please to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual 
final draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery 
programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive 
list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked 
by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no 
tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail 
address emerged as one of two winners in the category \"A\" with the 
following winning information: 

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937 
BATCH No: 2007MJL-01 
TICKET No: 205

To file for your claim, Contact the processing Consultant:

Agents Name: Dr.Pinkett Brown
Email:[email-masked]
TELL:  +44-704-570-5528

VERIFICATIONS FORM

FULL NAMES...................................................
CONTACT ADDRESS........................................
TEL/FAX NUMBERS.........................................
AGE.................................................................
SEX..................................................................
OCCUPATION.................................................
NEXT OF KIN..................................................
COUNTRY........................................................
AMOUNT WON
WINNING EMAIL.............................................
REFERENCE NUMBER...................................
TICKET NUMBERS..........................................
SERIAL NUMBERS.........................

Reply to this confidential email account:
[email-masked]