Subject: Howard said he went down to Mexico and had a nice week there.

From: Louie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:15:48 -0300

He thought it was just too much to do all of that in one week. Gary said
he would keep Vaseline in his gym bag to put on his nips because that's
what his doctor told him to do.

He said he's really going to try but he's not sure if he can do it. She
also said she saw Beth on Extra the other night and she looked gorgeous
in the bridal gowns she was trying on.

9:30am Howard's Christmas Cards. Howard said they come back the day
after New Year's every year. Howard read an article by a guy who praised
him just a year ago but is now saying that satellite radio is
failing.

Howard had some clips to play from the show where Artie was singing some
Bruce Springsteen ''Glory Days.

9:00am Rob Zombie Visits. Gary said that Will was trying to get Alice
and Elliot on the line. The caller got in a plug for his web site
TheActionRoom. Artie said that he doesn't know the details of her death
so he's not sure exactly what happened.

He said hello to Robin, Fred and Artie who has been doing a lot of stuff
lately.

He said that he's really distraught over the whole thing too.

Artie said she was only 26 years old. He wants to play against Howard
some day.

Robin said she wants to try and run the New York City marathon.

He said that he was always everything to him.

The replay was the May 24th show which was introduced by Sal the
Stockbroker.

6:10am Howard took a call from a guy who told Howard how great his
Kimmmel appearance was.

10:05am Friday Mastertape Theatre - August 8, 1989. Gary said they were
still working on that.

He said that Jim is really upset and he feels sorry for him.

Dan told that joke and it didn't go over very well in the studio either.
He said he's really going to try but he's not sure if he can do it. He
said that this was the first time he was hearing it so he didn't know
what it actually sounded like.

6:05am Possible SIRIUS And XM Merger Questions. 6:00am Artie's Letterman
Appearance Discussed.

Shuli said that he had a good few minutes on stage but then the audience
turned on him. Fred played the song and Howard explained how he relates
his father to the song even though Robin was telling him that it has
nothing to do with that. Howard said they come back the day after New
Year's every year.

9:25am Howard said he's gotten some great condoms that are his new
favorites.

Gary said that they can't get Big Foot on the phone because they have to
find a guy to find Big Foot.

Howard said he went in and did all of those shows. Artie said that Dan
tried doing some stand-up before the songs and it didn't go over very
well. Howard said it took them a long time to get that whole thing going
so he was kind of bumming out about that. Howard said there's no way
he's playing that song on the air. He spent some time goofing on them
and talking about how scary the guys look.