Subject: troposphere tarpaulin

From: "Lenaw Casey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:22:15 +0100

everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major Financial News Was Released After the Market Close Today.
 
HOT CHINA DEAL
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 

Short Term Expected : 1 Dollar
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this stock trade.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 three months ago.   Now, the surging Nuggets hit the road for five straight 
 They lost to Detroit 105-83 Friday night, which D'Antoni blamed on emotional
 led the Pirates to a 68-55 record, a trip to the round of 16 in the 2000 
the University of Michigan's associate dean of students.  Martin said he had
the duo's best performance since the holiday trade that brought them together
 handle on any night.''   At one point, both Iverson and Anthony were 12-for-16
didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19
championships and we haven't been close to doing either in a lot of ways."  
throwing rocks in an ocean.''   The Suns have lost twice - by a combined 46 
  For once, it was the opposition that did both.  Notes: Iverson's season-high
the University of Michigan's associate dean of students.  Martin said he had
cohesion because of injuries, illnesses, trades and suspensions. The Nuggets 
  For once, it was the opposition that did both.  Notes: Iverson's season-high
Detroit. ... The Nuggets play just one more home game before April 4.