Subject: EUROPEAN ONLINE GAMES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:12:19 +0100

EUROPEAN ONLINE GAMES
HEAD OFFICE
P.O. BOX 1764
VICTORIA SW1V 4DP
LONDON, ENGLAND.
 
Dear Winner, 

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners 
International programs held on Saturday 29th October, 2006. 

All participants in this program have been selected randomly through a 
computer ballot system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 70,000,000 
individual email addresses from all search engines and websites. The 
email addresses were compiled together by a newly developed computer 
software designed by Microsoft Inc to extract as many emails needed, 
Also 
you do not need to play for this program to win as your email address 
qualifies every participant.

Every participants email address is attached to a ticket number which 
equally identifies the winner of the program.

This promotional program takes place every year, and is promoted and 
sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei, Bill 
Gates of Microsoft Inc and other corporate organizations. This is to 
encourage the use of the Internet and computers worldwide.

Your email was attached to a ticket number 8603775966738 with serial 
number 5368/06 drew the WINNING NUMBER 02,06,18,36,37,44 which just won 
the European Online games Promotions  in the 2nd category. 

Therefore You have been confirmed as a winner of the EUROPEAN ONLINE 
GAMES, computer balloting lottery system draws 2006 with the following 
detail to have emerged you one of the lucky winner, MATCH 19 PLUS 
BONUS. 
Draw (#942) 
REFRENCE: UKLT/245512568021/06
BATCH: 013/05/8394369
WINNING NUMBER: 02, 06, 18,36,37,44
TICKET NUMBER: 8603775966738
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 870,000 
(eight hundred and seventy thousand pounds sterling)in cash just 
credited to the file reference number: UKLT/245512568021/06. And batch 
number 013/05/8394369,This is from a total cash price of 2,610,000 set 
for the European Online Games shared amongst the three (3) lucky 
winners in this category.

For Further information, and to file out your claim you are required to 
contact our payment and verification office in England with the below 
information:

European Online Games
Head Office P.O. BOX 1764
Victoria SW1V 4DP
London, England.
Contact Person: MR. Daniel Miller
Email: [email-masked] 

Tel: +44 701113 1224 
 OR +44 702406 9784

You are advised to quote your ticket and lucky numbers to this office 
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.
Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform our 
office in England as soon as possible. For the immediate release of 
your winnings you are required to contact your claims agent with the 
information above;Remember that this program is organized to enhance 
unity 
and also encourage all micro-soft users all over the world  For 
security 
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential 
till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in 
whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our 
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of 
this 
program. Please be warned.

Regards
Thomas Barnes

European Online Games Team!!!

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, is intended only for the use 
of the intended recipient(s) and may containb Information that is 
privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure 
under 
applicable law. If you are not the Intended recipient of this 
message, any dissemination, and distribution or copying of this message 
is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please 
notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original 
message