Subject: NFB films to air on Haitian TV Viewers of Haitian television will soon be getting a hit of Canadian culture, courtesy of the National Film Board of Canada.

From: "Theodore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 01:59:50 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

There are several reasons for the industrywide slump. 'Hopefully by this
legislation, there will be less price changes because the industry will
be more sensitive to the fact that the public has a right to know. One
is that women who do join the technology ranks may start in technology
but follow a different path that provides them with more flexibility
later in their careers.
Previously, he was managing partner at Gartner Inc.
Left Coast PerksThe second in a series of articles on hiring trends and
work environments at companies on Computerworld's annual Best Places to
Work in IT list.
Prior to that, she worked in IT management roles at companies including
Amoco Oil Co.
Trasey Plouffe gets drops put in her eye.