Subject: dime bini

From: "Rex Khanq" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 05:18:30 +0100

didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19
  For once, it was the opposition that did both.  Notes: Iverson's season-high

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

after firing Brian Ellerbe.  He inherited a mess, stemming from the Ed Martin 
 him ,000, according to his contrA C T, which was obtained last week by the AP 
The Wolverines finished 22-13, with an 87-66 loss at Florida State on Thursday night.
 basketball opening is going to be a highly sought after job," he said. 
 We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who 
 three months ago.   Now, the surging Nuggets hit the road for five straight 
 him ,000, according to his contrA C T, which was obtained last week by the AP 
 one of the top teams, if not the top team. To beat a team like that is really
the Nuggets took a 70-44 lead into the locker room. Iverson's drive to the 
 previous three games and take it on the road with us.''   The Suns had won 24
 night.   Carmelo Anthony augmented Iverson's night by adding 29 points in 
have started to put it together lately, and this was the night it finally all 
 their fourth straight win, a 131-107 blowout of the Phoenix Suns on Saturday