Subject: SBI is a listed entity and its stocks are widely traded.

From: "Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 00:29:57 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

RBI has now decided to have quarterly reviews of monetary policy. MBs in
India are adopting increasingly sophisticated technology in an effort to
compete effectively with larger conglomerates. The fiscal situation is
improving as government witnessed robust tax collections.
The interest rates as determined above for three year deposits will also
be applicable in case the maturity period exceeds three years.
However, Moody's in particular notes the challenges arising from the
need to meld the investment banking operations of the two banks
together.
The Reserve Bank would, subject to variations in liquidity, announce
every Friday the possibility and the quantum of MSS issuances for the
succeeding week.
The paper sets out principles related to two important topics in the
implementation of the Advanced Measurement Approaches for operational
risk under Basel II. In case the person opening the account declines to
give such a letter, the bank should record the fact on the account
opening form and proceed with opening of the account if otherwise found
eligible. Also, there are no plans at this time to change the Banamex
brand in Mexico.
CXO Summit will bring together on one platform, large number of C-level
Executives like CEO, COO, CFO, CIO, CTO and Business Heads from the
financial sector. The agreement should not provide any right to the
customer to claim the services at his doorstep.
All applications received for allotment of locker should be acknowledged
and given a wait list number.
"The overall outlook for wealth generation in Asia is strong while
confidence in China is higher than ever. The exact value will be worked
out while effecting the actual transfer. The corporates sourcing
directly the foreign currency markets are also subjected to such a levy.
Economic prospects for some countries in the region remain uncertain as
they grapple with downside political risks.
In reality, the fund industry in India is still small. Paul Travelers
Companies, Inc. Another important focus for the agency will be the
possible execution risk of any merger.
Also, there are no plans at this time to change the Banamex brand in
Mexico.
In due course, other business applications in the area of collections
and remittance would also be started using SFMS.
BHARAT NIRMAN AND THE FLAGSHIP PROGRAMMES.
In case the person opening the account declines to give such a letter,
the bank should record the fact on the account opening form and proceed
with opening of the account if otherwise found eligible. These
arrangements would continue until further notice.
Now RBI has decided that the above instructions will be applicable to
all loan applications in respect of all categories of loans irrespective
of the amount of loan sought by the borrower.
The agreement should not provide any right to the customer to claim the
services at his doorstep. For any clarification, depositors may approach
Smt. Majority of the CEOs are optimistic about continuation of the
demand driven growth in the Indian economy. Above issues will be ranked
by prioritising them in terms of the importance given to them by the
survey respondents. Further, the MoU may be amended or revoked at any
time. In Indonesia, lower inflation and lower interest rates will give a
boost to domestic spending thereby accelerating growth. Given the huge
requirements of funds for investments in the economy, banks are
increasingly relying on borrowings from foreign sources to complement
the resources raised internally. Given the huge requirements of funds
for investments in the economy, banks are increasingly relying on
borrowings from foreign sources to complement the resources raised
internally.
This transition from BPO to KPO will require broad-basing the knowledge
economy and improving its capabilities.
"The overall outlook for wealth generation in Asia is strong while
confidence in China is higher than ever.
Assessment of Macroeconomic and Monetary Developments. Accordingly, the
Reserve Bank would, subject to variations in liquidity conditions,
announce auctions of MSS covering issuances of treasury bills and dated
securities on a weekly basis.
These announcements would cover issuances of Treasury Bills and dated
securities under MSS. Naganath, President, DSP Merrill Lynch Fund
Managers Ltd.
Clarity about the future direction of economic policies should
strengthen the economic outlook. Majority of the CEOs are optimistic
about continuation of the demand driven growth in the Indian economy.
All applications received for allotment of locker should be acknowledged
and given a wait list number. However, banks should not insist on such
Fixed Deposit from the existing locker-hirers. Withholding tax exemption
for pvt banks  .
Naganath, President, DSP Merrill Lynch Fund Managers Ltd. "Growth in
these markets is phenomenal and the region's top wealth managers are
telling us it looks set to continue", said Hu.
A MID-TERM REPORT CARD ON THE ECONOMY.
Majority of the CEOs are optimistic about continuation of the demand
driven growth in the Indian economy.