Subject: Are there other forms of dysentery?

From: "Harry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:22:53 -0400

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

Ironically, some people find that the symptoms of Crohn's Disease can be
made worse by drinking milk as well as drinking alcohol, eating hot or
fried food and eating fibre. Women taking the pill are three or four
times more likely to suffer a DVT than those who don't and there is also
an increased risk for women on hormone replacement therapy.
This can cause malnutrition, which can lead to poor growth, physical
weakness and delayed puberty. Blood sugar levels must be kept as close
to normal as possible through insulin injections, regular exercise and
control of diet.
Pregnant women who use heroin risk giving birth to small babies who may
be addicted to heroin and suffer withdrawal symptoms. Special foot
cushions have been developed so passengers can exercise while sitting at
their seats. The most common serious complication is a pulmonary
embolism which occurs in between one in three and one in four cases of
DVT.
However, like many drugs, ecstasy is reported to exaggerate a person's
existing mood.
A piece of the clot lodged in the leg vein breaks off and travels
through the body to the lung, where it becomes lodged again causing
severe breathing difficulties. It tends to be more common in infants,
and elderly and malnourished people.
This involves applying electric currents to the brain. Cocaine use
during pregnancy can lead to birth defects and low birthweight babies
and babies may be born addicted to the drug.
The symptoms of Crohn's Disease can often be vague and difficult to
identify.
Blood and urine tests will show if the disease is under control. This
can be done by regular exercise and diet control alone.
Users say they experience feelings of increased confidence, sociability
and energy. Most recent research has concentrated on mycobacteria. The
cause of the disease is unknown, although there is evidence that it
might be inherited.
Less frequent complications can include a form of blood poisoning known
as sepsis, seizure and kidney failure. This creature is able to burrow
through the intestinal wall and spread through the bloodstream to infect
other organs, such as the liver, lungs and brain. Special foot cushions
have been developed so passengers can exercise while sitting at their
seats.
These include an amoebicide to kill the parasite, an antibiotic to treat
any associated bacterial infection, and a drug to combat infection of
the liver and other tissues. In adults, dysentery caused by bacteria
usually subsides spontaneously. Most children with Down's learn to walk,
talk and read and write - as well as do many of the other things taken
for granted with other children, such as ride a bike.
Why is cystic fibrosis a problem?