Subject: METLAKATLA 845 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .

From: "Jess Quinones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:18:33 +0100

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

PORT ALEXANDER 900 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
HIGH WATER LEVELS FOR COPPER RIVER TRIBUTARIES. SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30
MPH WITH OCCASIONALLY HIGHER GUSTS WILL CONTINUE THROUGH MIDNIGHT. WILL
CONTINUE TO AFFECT EASTERN PORTIONS OF CALHOUN. PORT ALEXANDER 900 PM
ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 . WIND WILL DECREASE TO 35 MPH BY 3 PM SUNDAY
AFTERNOON. AN ADVISORY MEANS A POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS EVENT IS IMMINENT.
07 - Sun - 06:55:43 AM (EDT) Warnings, Watches and Advisories in Effect
for the United States This page contains watches, warnings and
advisories that are in effect for the United States. METLAKATLA 9 PM ADT
SAT MAY 5 2007 . PORT ALEXANDER 900 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
KLAWOCK AND HYDABURG.
MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN THROUGH 3 AM.
SHOWERS WILL GRADUALLY MOVE INTO NORTHERN JEFFERSON CLAIR COUNTY BY 5
AM.
AKZ141-061800- COPPER RIVER BASIN- INCLUDING  GLENNALLEN. 1039 AM ADT
FRI MAY 4 2007 .
WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM SUNDAY.
LOCATIONS FROM HAYDEN. This same information is available in other file
formats including the XML based RSS and CAP formats.
EAST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH. METLAKATLA 845 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A WIND ADVISORY FOR THE SOUTHERN
INNER CHANNELS. HIGH WATER LEVELS FOR COPPER RIVER TRIBUTARIES.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED A WIND ADVISORY. This
same information is available in other file formats including the XML
based RSS and CAP formats.
SOUTHEAST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH.