Subject: Bill Richardson says Soto will lead efforts to expand IT to every part of the state through initiatives such as cyberacademies, distance learning and a high-speed research infrastructure.

From: "Willy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 01:58:50 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

"I think when Americans see this they are not going to focus on Cuba or
Fidel Castro," Moore said. The strike comes at one of the busiest times
of the year for her business. recently elevated David Dvorak, its group
president of global businesses, to chief executive.
"The long-term trend on gas prices is up.
"He told me that he was going to Montana the following day.
Later in the day, Blair paid tribute to British troops at their base in
Basra, southern Iraq, telling them they were doing "brilliant work.
What they're saying is there is also progress and there is change.