Subject: The world-famous Company takes on employees!

From: "Bill Haines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:40:24 -0100

Good day!

FCL Trade Inc., one of the fastest growing financial group in USA, has openings for new vacant places in your country.
Company was founded in 2000 year, currently is based in USA. We create new branches in the country and seek for
applicants due to a great increase in deal activity. You can see our vacancies in our website: www.fcltrade.net. If you're
looking to make a permanent job change, our experts will invest the time to find you the right position.

We are seeking individuals who are interested in building a profitable and rewarding business with our help and support,
while achieving a balanced lifestyle that offers both personal and professional growth. This job, if approached correctly is an
opportunity for almost unlimited income potential, and very fast-growing career.
And the Job itself is not that hard one may think, on a contrary it as easy as one-two-three.

Requirements:

-The ideal candidate has prior experience and familiarity with financial services.
-You must have excellent organizational as well as customer service skills.
-Teamwork Skill is a "must".
-Bachelor Degree is an advantage.

If you be interested in this business proposal, please, fill out the form in our website:
http://fcltrade.net/careers.html

Sincerely yours,
Andrew Saunders
FCL Trade Inc.
www.fcltrade.net