Subject: US Dollar continues fall and negative corporate forecast concern investors.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:51:02 +0300

Global News Special Alert
Gold hits highest prices since 1980!

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

" Morgan Stanley analysts have warned that the dollar could experience a
more "violent correction" and their managing director in Asia Stephen
Roach has said that gold will likely remain a safe haven given what is
happening in the financial markets," said Mark O'Byrne, director of Gold
and Silver Investments Ltd. As more investors turn to safe havens in
gold, prices continue a steady rise.

Up over 120% in the last 30 days, Hemisphere Gold inc. has been making
waves among investors with announcements of finding gold during advanced
exploration in the Suriname Gold Belt.

Next week Hemisphere has scheduled an extensive media release to rally
investors as they prepare to close the final stages of exploration of
could very well prove to be an 800 million dollar mining operation. Get
on HPGI Friday.