Subject: Best work at home

From: "Reva Lassiter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:44:40 +0300

OffshoreSoft is a custom software development firm located in Sydney,
 Australia. We offer full cycle custom software programming services,
 from product idea, offshore software development to outsourcing support
 and enhancement. OffshoreSoft employs a large pool of software engineers
 coming from different backgrounds. We are able to balance product
 development efforts and project duration to your business needs.

Offshore Ltd. customer service department is currently offering
 employment for 30 Australian residents 20 European and 10 United States
 residents in order to provide it's new branch with qualified personnel.
The private client support desk is responsible for following up client
 enquiries, helping the clients to understand how OffshoreSoft Ltd. can
 save them money on foreign currency transactions, and developing new
 business through referrals.
If you're a customer service fanatic, and enjoy working in a
 challenging and rewarding environment, please see below for our current list of
 opportunities.

Requirements:

è Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Internet
è Excellent communication skills both oral and written
è Bilingual English/Deutsch language ability is a plus

*******************************************
- This work does not require any experience!
- This is a work at home
*******************************************

During the probationary period (30 days) you will be paid $4500 per
 month.
After the completion of the probationary period your salary will go up
 to $6000 per month.

Should you have any questions regarding this letter, our offer of
 employment or anything else, please write me an e-mail.
We are excited to have you join our organization and look forward to
 working with you.

Please forward your full resume, contact information and questions to
 HR dept. e-mail [email-masked]

You will be contacted within 1 to 3 business days.

Best regards,
Donald Roy
Employment Manager
OffshoreSoft Ltd.
[email-masked]