Subject: Make sure your up early on Monday

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:05:27 +0530

e T gu Brings Real Relief During Energy Crisis

Novembers top five points for Et GU:

1. The worlds Energy resources are of major concern
2. Little relief is in site. Corporations everywhere are looking for new
ways to meet the energy challenge.
3. With reductions as large as thirty percent, SensorStat has become a
shelter from the energy storm. 
4. Facilities such as Radisson Hotel and Clarion Hotel are boasting e tg
u's SensorStat having helped them meet the energy crisis.
5. This coming week a marketing campaign will increase investor
awareness and boost share prices.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.