Subject: The Weekend Update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:38:08 +0530

Hotels Rave as eT G U cuts energy cost as much as 30%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
E tgU
$0.008

5 Things to think about for Monday

1. Energy prices are through the roof and killing businesses.
2. Companies are seeking their own solutions to reducing energy costs to
save their business.
3. With results as high as 30% savings in energy bills, SensorStat. is a
solution that many business will be turning to.
4. Already, Hotels like Radisson and Clarion are boasting eTg U's
solution helps them meet the challenge of energy in today's market.
5. EnerBrite will be releasing more news in a media campaign this coming
week.

Few penny stocks have the sizzle this company does. Look at the price,
read the latest news, and see just how little it has to move to provide
you great returns on your investment dollar. Set your buy for early
Monday.