Subject: Holiday news for the investor

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:36:19 +0800

etGu Continues Heavy Trading As Market Makers Try To Grab Control

5 Things you should know this weekend:

1. The worlds Energy resources are of major concern
2. Without much relief in site from authorities, businesses are looking
for their own solutions to energy problems.
3. EnerBrite (Etg u) provides real solutions to energy costs, reducing
them as much as 30%.
4. Florida facilities are already using Et GU's new SensorStat to
provide relief from their enormous energy bills.
5. EnerBrite is issuing a extensive media release to boosts investor
awareness this coming week.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.