Subject: More investment dollars move to golden shelter.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:19:24 +0530

The Market Watcher #431
Analysts Predict even higher gold prices.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Action Economics analysts said concerning gold, "the underlying trend
remains bullish as oil prices remain high and fuel inflation concerns,
while remaining worries about the U.S. economy should support safe-haven
investment,”. Gold continues to be the choice of safe haven among
concerned investors.

Investors are not only looking for gold but in this bleak market but
mining and exploration groups that are in the advanced stages of new
mining operations. Hemisphere Gold is on the top of the list after its
recently published findings of rich deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt
over the last several weeks.

Hemisphere is planning the release of a large marketing campaign to make
investors aware of the growing potential of HPGI and the latest results
of there gold findings during the advanced stages of exploration. it is
becoming more apparent that early investors will find gold in there
investment next week as this campaign takes off.