Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked] (by way of Paul Hoffman)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:09:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail 
Extensions (S/MIME) Version 3.2 Message Specification
	Author(s)	: B. Ramsdell, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2008-5-12

This document defines Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
    (S/MIME) version 3.2.  S/MIME provides a consistent way to send and
    receive secure MIME data.  Digital signatures provide authentication,
    message integrity, and non-repudiation with proof of origin. 
Encryption provides data confidentiality.  Compression can be used to
    reduce data size.  This document obsoletes RFC 3851.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-02.txt