Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked] (by way of Paul Hoffman)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:09:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail 
Extensions (S/MIME) Version 3.2 Certificate Handling
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, B. Ramsdell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-5-12

This document specifies conventions for X.509 certificate usage by
    Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) agents.  S/MIME
    provides a method to send and receive secure MIME messages, and
    certificates are an integral part of S/MIME agent processing.  S/MIME
    agents validate certificates as described in RFC 3280bis, the 
Internet      X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and CRL 
Profile.
    S/MIME agents must meet the certificate processing requirements in
    this document as well as those in RFC 3280bis. This document
    obsoletes RFC 3850.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-02.txt