Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-ibearch-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Identity-based Encryption Architecture and Supporting Data Structures
	Author(s)	: G. Appenzeller, L. Martin, M. Schertler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-ibearch-09.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2008-10-9
	
This document describes the security architecture required to 
     implement identity-based encryption, a public-key encryption 
     technology that uses a user's identity as a public key. It 
     also defines data structures that can be used to implement the 
     technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-ibearch-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.