Subject: Clients supporting CMS CompressedData type?

From: "Timothy J. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:12:16 -0500

Anyone know of any?  Thanks.

-- Tim

---

From: Dr Stephen Henson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:26:23 +0000

> Anyone know of any?  Thanks.

Well not a client as such but OpenSSL's CMS implementation supports
CompressedData with zlib compression.

Steve.
-- 
Dr Stephen N. Henson.
Core developer of the   OpenSSL project: http://www.openssl.org/
Freelance consultant see: http://www.drh-consultancy.co.uk/
Email: [email-masked], PGP key: via homepage.

---

From: "Timothy J. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:20:22 -0500

> CompressedData with zlib compression.

Devkits implementing it don't seem to be an issue.  Actual MUAs seem to 
be sparse on the ground.  I can only find one that specifically mentions 
  CompressedData as a feature--"The Bat!".  But then again, most feature 
specs don't delve into S/MIME implementation details.

-- Tim