Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-gennai-smime-cnipa-pec-01.txt]

From: Shahin Alba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:35:28 +0100

Kindly note that version 01 of the draft gennai-smime-cnipa-pec has been 
announced.

--Alba

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-gennai-smime-cnipa-pec-01.txt
Resent-Date: 	Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:07:29 +0200
Resent-From: 	Francesco Gennai <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: 	[email-masked]
Date: 	Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Certified Electronic Mail
	Author(s)	: F. Gennai, A. Shahin, C. Petrucci, A. Vinciarelli
	Filename	: draft-gennai-smime-cnipa-pec-01.txt
	Pages		: 62
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
Since 1997, the Italian Laws have recognized electronic delivery 
  systems as legally usable. After 2 years of technical tests, in 
  2005 the characteristics of an official electronic delivery 
  service, named certified electronic mail (in Italian "Posta 
  Elettronica Certificata") were defined, giving the system legal 
  value.  

  Design of the entire system was carried out by the National 
  Center for Informatics in the Public Administration of Italy 
  (CNIPA), followed by efforts for the implementation and testing 
  of the service. The CNIPA has given the Italian National 
  Research Council (CNR), and in particular The Institute of 
  Information Science and Technologies at the CNR (ISTI), the task 
  of running tests on providers of the service to guarantee the 
  correct implementation and interoperability. This document 
  describes the certified email system adopted in Italy. It 
  represents the system as it is at the moment of writing, 
  following the technical regulations that were written based upon 
  the Italian Law DPR. November 2, 2005.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gennai-smime-cnipa-pec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt