Subject: [smime] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of the RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm in CMS
	Author(s)	: J. Brainard, S. Turner, J. Randall, B. Kaliski
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-11.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2010-2-19
	
The RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm is a one-pass (store-and-forward) 
   mechanism for transporting keying data to a recipient using the 
   recipient's RSA public key. This document specifies the conventions 
   for using the RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm with the Cryptographic 
   Message Syntax (CMS). The ASN.1 syntax is aligned with ANS X9.44 and 
   ISO/IEC 18033-2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.