Subject: RE: draft-ietf-snmpv3-coex-v2-03

From: "Harrington, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:05:43 -0400

Hi,

You are absolutely correct. I goofed. I have asked david to submit the
updated version to be published as -04-. Then we will submit for BCP.

dbh

> -----Original Message-----
> From: C. M. Heard [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 12:54 PM
> To: [email-masked] (E-mail)
> Subject: Re: draft-ietf-snmpv3-coex-v2-03
> 
> 
> On Mon, 5 May 2003, Harrington, David wrote:
> > The SNMPv3 working group has completed WG last call on
> > draft-ietf-snmpv3-coex-v2-03, and would like to submit the draft for
> > publication as a Best Current Practice RFC. This is an update to RFC
> > 2576. 
> 
> I object.  The -03 draft that is in the repository, i.e.,
> 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-snmpv3-coex-v2-03.txt

does not have the changes requested by Bert Wijnen and myself that
were included in a preliminary version posted to the list (but not
to the I-D repository) by David Levi on 15 April 2003.  That version
looked good to me except for one minor typo which I reported in the
attached message.

I think we need to have an -04 version submitted that incoporates
David Levi's updates of 15 April 2003 plus the correction requested
in the attached message before submitting the document to the IESG.

Thanks,

Mike Heard