Subject: [Softwires] Hotel in HK for Interim meeting

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 11:38:04 +0100

Hi all,

In a previous message last week, there was a list of hotels, with a special
recommendation for the RoyalPark.

There has been made a room blocking there which a special price of 650HK$
(half of the regular price), but this is only valid if you register until
10th February.

Unfortunately the message with the attachment of the form that you need to
fill and send by fax or email to the hotel for your reservation seems that
has not reached the list.

So I've posted this document at:
http://www.ipv6tf.org/royalpark.pdf

It will be only available there until end of this week, as a temporary
placeholder.

I've reserved myself just filling the 3rd page and sending it scanned to
Jacqueline Chan at the email indicated in the document, and in a few hours
got my confirmation back.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:45:23 -0600

I also observed this process to work, just as well as it did for Jordi.

The only question I had was whether the limosine service to the hotel was 
recommended, or whether there's a train that runs from the airport right 
past the hotel, or something similar. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Spencer

> This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or 
> confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the 
> individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware 
> that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this 
> information, including attached files, is prohibited.
>
>
>
>