Subject: [Softwires] FW: IETF Meeting Survey

From: "Durand, Alain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 22:34:22 -0400

If you have anything to say about your experience at IETF in Dallas...

   - Alain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Pelletier [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 11:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF Meeting Survey

All;
It has been suggested that if I really wanted to get feedback on the
Meeting Survey (and I do)  I should have it forwarded by the WG Chairs
to the working groups - so this is a request that you ask members of the
working groups to complete a short survey that focuses primarily, but
not exclusively, on their meeting experience in Dallas. 

I truly want the info to make the changes members of the community want,
if possible and greatly appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Those interested in taking the survey can find it at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947

Thanks
Ray Pelletier
IETF Admininstrative Director

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires