Subject: [Softwires] Next Interim meeting

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:42:45 +0800

Hi all,

The information about the exact location of the venue/meeting room for the
next Interim meeting on 14/15th in Barcelona has been updated at the meeting
web page:

http://www.planets.consulintel.es/softwires.php

In the next couple of days we will post the information of the social dinner
and other info that may be useful for your stay in Barcelona.

Please, feel free to contact me if you need any additional info or have any
special requirement for the meeting so I can try to help on that.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires