Subject: [Softwires] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP Traffic Engineering Attribute
	Author(s)	: D. Fedyk, Y. Rekhter, H. Ould-Brahim
	Filename	: draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2008-9-10
	
This document defines a new BGP attribute, Traffic Engineering
   attribute, than enables BGP to carry Traffic Engineering information.

   The scope and applicability of this attribute currently excludes its
   use for non-VPN reachability information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires