Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: Softwire Implementation

From: "Sarika Manepalli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 02:02:39 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarika Manepalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 1:57 AM
Subject: Softwire Implementation
To: [email-masked]

Hi Friends,
               I am Sarika trying to learn about the Softwires and
its implementation. I read the RFCs related to Softwires and its
advantages. But I am unable to find any information related to
softwire's implementation. I want to know what devices are needed for
implementation of Softwires. Can anyone provide me details ( where can
I get the information) regarding this implementation. Please help me
out!!!

Any help on this is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you for your time and patience.

Regards,
Sarika.

--
There is no key to happiness, the door is always open...!! ;-)

-- 
There is no key to happiness, the door is always open...!! ;-)
_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires