Subject: [Softwires] [Softwire] New Version Notification for draft-murakami-softwire-4v6-translation-00.txt

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:46:40 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted a draft regarding 4via6 stateless translation.
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-murakami-softwire-4v6-translation-00.txt
comments are welcome.

A new version of I-D, draft-murakami-softwire-4v6-translation-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tetsuya Murakami and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-murakami-softwire-4v6-translation
Revision:	 00
Title:		 4via6 Stateless Translation
Creation date:	 2011-07-04
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10

Abstract:
   This document specify 4via6, a solution for IPv4 connectivity across
   IPv6 network utilizes 4rd algorithmic address mapping rule as a
   series of stateless IPv4 over IPv6 migration solutions. 4via6 employ
   stateless address translation techniques.  It is useful for operators
   who want to provide IPv4 connectivity across restricted bandwidth
   IPv6 network with stateless operation.

Many thanks

Gang

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:16:33 +0800

> WG ID:		 Individual Submission

The dual stateless IPv4/IPv6 translation (double translation) was 
proposed in 2009 in Behave WG, which is an extension of the stateless 
IPv4/IPv6 translation (IVI) defined in RFC6052, RFC6144, RFC6145 and 
RFC6219. Currently, there are two drafts.

(1) dIVI (a straightforward extension of single translation): 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-behave-divi/
(2) dIVI-pd (dual translation with prefix delegation): 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-behave-divi-pd/

Comments are also welcome!

Regards,

xing

> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>
>