Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-radius-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 06:02:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Dual-Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : Roberta Maglione
                          Alain Durand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-radius-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-25

   Dual-Stack Lite is a solution to offer both IPv4 and IPv6
   connectivity to customers which are addressed only with an IPv6
   prefix.  DS-Lite requires to pre-configure the DS-Lite Address Family
   Transition Router tunnel information on the Basic Bridging BroadBand
   element.  In many networks, the customer profile information may be
   stored in AAA servers while client configurations are mainly provided
   through DHC protocol.  This document specifies a new RADIUS attribute
   to carry Dual-Stack Lite Address Family Transition Router Tunnel
   name; the RADIUS attribute is defined based on the equivalent DHCPv6
   OPTION_AFTR_NAME option.  This RADIUS attribute is meant to be used
   between the RADIUS Server and the NAS, it is not intended to be used
   directly between the B4 element and the RADIUS Server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-radius-ext-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-radius-ext-03.txt