Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:08:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Residual Deployment via IPv6 - a Stateless Solution (4rd)
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Remi Despres
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Yiu Lee
                          Gang Chen
                          Maoke Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-04.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The 4rd automatic tunneling mechanism makes IPv4 Residual Deployment
   possible via IPv6 networks without maintaining for this per-customer
   states in 4rd-capable nodes (reverse of the IPv6 Rapid Deployment of
   6rd).  To cope with the IPv4 address shortage, customer sites can be
   assigned shared public IPv4 addresses with restricted port sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-4rd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-4rd-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/