Subject: [Softwires] Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-06.txt> (Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:00:06 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to
consider the following document:
- 'Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-10-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses the deployment issues and describes
   requirements for the deployment and operation of Dual-Stack Lite.
   This document describes the various deployment considerations and
   applicability of the Dual-Stack Lite architecture.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-deployment/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.