Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 00:54:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T)
	Author(s)       : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Ole Troan
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Tetsuya Murakami
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the "Mapping of Address and Port" double
   stateless translation based solution (MAP-T) for providing shared or
   uniquely addressed IPv4 host connectivity to and across an IPv6
   domain,

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/