Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:07:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Softwire Mesh Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Jiang Dong
                          Peng Wu
                          Mingwei Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-23

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular it defines objects for managing softwire mesh
   [RFC5565].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peng Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:12:55 +0800

Hi all,

Here is a new version of Softwire Mesh MIB.
Based on the Chairs' comments on DS-Lite MIB draft, we've revised the
Softwire Mesh MIB document using a MIB validator. There are  some
editorial updates as well. Major changes are:

In section 7:
1.       Reorganize the ’ IMPORTS’ part, deleted some redundant  IMPORTS;
2.       Add the OBJECT IDENTIFIER ‘swmMIBObjects’ to make the
structure more clear;
3.       Correct a couple of typos.

Please review on the draft. Comments are always welcome.
If it is ready, we hope this work could move forward.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires