Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:38:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Options for Mapping of Address and Port
	Author(s)       : Tomasz Mrugalski
                          Ole Troan
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Leaf Y. Yeh
                          Xiaohong Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies DHCPv6 options for the provisioning of
   Mapping of Address and Port (MAP) Customer Edge (CE) devices, based
   on the MAP paramaters defined in [I-D.ietf-softwire-map].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/