Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-04.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:57:11 -0400

I'd like to draw your attention to this document, which provides AAA 
(Diameter) capability for provisioning DS-Lite, LW4over6 and MAP-E as 
well as multicast in those three environments.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-04.txt
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:21:42 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: M. Boucadair <[email-masked]>, "Qiong Sun" 
<[email-masked]>, "Tom Taylor" <[email-masked]>, Cathy 
Zhou <[email-masked]>, Qiong Sun <[email-masked]>, T. 
Taylor <[email-masked]>, "Cathy Zhou" 
<[email-masked]>, "Mohamed Boucadair" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by T. Taylor and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning
Revision:	04
Title:		Attribute-Value Pairs For Provisioning Customer Equipment 
Supporting IPv4-Over-IPv6 Transitional Solutions
Document date:	2014-09-16
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-04.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-04
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-04

Abstract:
    During the transition from IPv4 to IPv6, customer equipment may have
    to support one of the various transition methods that have been
    defined for carrying IPv4 packets over IPv6.  This document
    enumerates the information that needs to be provisioned on a customer
    edge router to support a list of transition techniques based on
    tunneling IPv4 in IPv6, with a view to defining reusable components
    for a reasonable transition path between these techniques.  To the
    extent that the provisioning is done dynamically, AAA support is
    needed to provide the information to the network server responsible
    for passing the information to the customer equipment.  This document
    specifies Diameter (RFC 6733) attribute-value pairs to be used for
    that purpose.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat