Subject: [Softwires] RFC 8389 on Definitions of Managed Objects for Mapping of Address and Port with Encapsulation (MAP-E)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 21:17:11 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8389

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    Mapping of Address and Port with 
                    Encapsulation (MAP-E) 
        Author:     Y. Fu, 
                    S. Jiang,
                    B. Liu, 
                    J. Dong,
                    Y. Chen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 30534
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8389

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8389

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for Mapping of Address and Port with Encapsulation (MAP-E) for use
with network management protocols.

This document is a product of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC