Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 22:25:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Tunnel Interface Types YANG Module
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ian Farrer
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-12-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG module containing a collection of IANA
   maintained YANG identities, used as interface types for tunnel
   interfaces.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements in the document with the RFC number to
   be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: Tunnel Interface Types YANG Module";

   o  "reference: RFC XXXX"

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/