Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 08:00:11 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+22/-0/💬23)
  22 issues created:
  - Message size (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/443 
  - Questions on Connection Groups (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/441 
  - Why do we use functions to set security parameters... (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/440 
  - Retransmit notify (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/438 [API] 
  - Configuring MP use (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/437 
  - Local Address Preference always only preferred? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/436 
  - Default values for Interface Instance and PvD (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/435 
  - type of properties (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/434 
  - section algorithm (text in API doc) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/429 [API] 
  - API, sec 5: SHOULD add Framers (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/427 
  - Syntax Preconnection (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/426 
  - Where to define Connection Group? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/420 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - Acknowledgements in Arch (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/419 [Architecture] 
  - Use of normative language in Arch (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/418 [Architecture] 
  - Add Framer to Figure 4? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/417 
  - add example for "information about the received Message"? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/416 [Architecture] 
  - Is the Local Endpoint "optional"? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/414 
  - Do we need to say more about authentication and encryption? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/413 
  - API: Specifying local interfaces as Local Endpoint VS. as a Selection Property (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/410 
  - Security: Connection and Post-Connection Interfaces (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/409 
  - Minor issues with Message Contexts (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/408 
  - Event handlers: MUST they always be registered?  (or else..?) (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/404 [API] 

  12 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #404 Event handlers: MUST they always be registered?  (or else..?) (6 by mwelzl, csperkins, philsbln, theagilepadawan, tfpauly, MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/404 [API] 
  - #429 section algorithm (text in API doc) (3 by mirjak, gorryfair, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/429 [API] 
  - #443 Message size (3 by mirjak, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/443 
  - #438 Retransmit notify (2 by mirjak, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/438 [API] 
  - #414 Is the Local Endpoint "optional"? (2 by mirjak, MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/414 [Architecture] 
  - #417 Add Framer to Figure 4? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/417 
  - #418 Use of normative language in Arch (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/418 [Architecture] 
  - #426 Syntax Preconnection (1 by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/426 [API] 
  - #398 Per-protocol behavior needs to be normative (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/398 [Implementation] 
  - #434 type of properties (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/434 [API] 
  - #222 Reusing Preconnections? (1 by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/222 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #440 Why do we use functions to set security parameters... (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/440 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+19/-9/💬6)
  19 pull requests submitted:
  - Add one more pointer to Framers (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/442 
  - Boolean property can not be set to Ignore (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/439 
  - Editorial nits to improve consistency (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/433 
  - "must provide sensible defaults" (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/432 
  - More MAYs? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/431 
  - Too many commas (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/430 
  - Local/Remote Endpoint type or Object? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/428 
  - Normative language for property namespace (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/425 
  - Protocol Specific Properties are not well defined (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/424 
  - editorial: be more concrete about phases in Arch doc (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/423 
  - minor edit to sec 4 (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/422 
  - Proposed alternative intro text for API doc (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/421 
  - nit - "within a message" twice (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/415 
  - Add one sentence about fallback in sec 2.3 (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/412 
  - Address on Gorry's WGLC comments (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/411 [Architecture] 
  - API draft: Replace "Protocol Properties" with updated terms (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/407 
  - Add a reference to DPLPMTUD for Message Size before fragmentation (by adventureloop)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/406 
  - API draft: Minor fixes (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/405 
  - Some small proposed fixes (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/403 

  3 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #432 "must provide sensible defaults" (3 by mirjak, abrunstrom, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/432 [API] 
  - #421 Proposed alternative intro text for API doc (2 by abrunstrom, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/421 [API] 
  - #425 Normative language for property namespace (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/425 [API] 

  9 pull requests merged:
  - editorial: be more concrete about phases in Arch doc
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/423 [API] 
  - Boolean property can not be set to Ignore
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/439 
  - minor edit to sec 4
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/422 [API] 
  - Add a reference to DPLPMTUD for Message Size before fragmentation
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/406 [API] 
  - API draft: Replace "Protocol Properties" with updated terms
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/407 [API] 
  - API draft: Minor fixes
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/405 [API] 
  - Too many commas
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/430 [API] 
  - nit - "within a message" twice
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/415 [Architecture] 
  - Address on Gorry's WGLC comments
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/411 [Architecture] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts