Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-6/💬38)
  2 issues created:
  - Comments on DSCP text (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/494 [API] 
  - Fig. 4: fix terminology mismatch with API sec. 12 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/489 [Architecture] 

  16 issues received 38 new comments:
  - #441 Questions on Connection Groups (12 by abrunstrom, mirjak, mwelzl, MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/441 [API] 
  - #429 section algorithm (text in API doc) (5 by philsbln, mwelzl, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/429 [API] 
  - #413 Do we need to say more about authentication and encryption? (3 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/413 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - #416 add example for "information about the received Message"? (2 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/416 [Architecture] [editorial] [ready for text] 
  - #417 Add Framer to Figure 3 (2 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/417 [Architecture] 
  - #489 Fig. 4: fix terminology mismatch with API sec. 12 (2 by britram, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/489 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - #177 Privacy considerations section (2 by tfpauly, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/177 [API] [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - #476 Arch: service class influences protocol selection? (2 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/476 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - #418 Use of normative language in Arch (1 by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/418 [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - #420 Where to define Connection Group? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/420 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - #427 API, sec 5: SHOULD add Framers (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/427 [API] 
  - #466 Add state diagram to section "Connection State and Ordering of Operations and Events" (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/466 [API] [Architecture] 
  - #409 Security: Connection and Post-Connection Interfaces (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/409 [API] [discuss] 
  - #440 Why do we use functions to set security parameters... (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/440 [API] 
  - #446 Do we need msg-reliable and lifetime? (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/446 [API] 
  - #447 Is "Singular Transmission" the right term (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/447 [API] 

  6 issues closed:
  - Where to define Connection Group? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/420 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - Acknowledgements in Arch https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/419 [Architecture] 
  - Fig. 4: fix terminology mismatch with API sec. 12 https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/489 [Architecture] [ready for text] 
  - Do we want to keep appendix about Go sample implementation in API doc? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/469 [API] 
  - Is the Local Endpoint "optional"? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/414 [API] 
  - Security: Connection and Post-Connection Interfaces https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/409 [API] [discuss] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+11/-6/💬11)
  11 pull requests submitted:
  - Justify why TCP UTO is included (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/499 
  - Default for interface and PvD is no preference, fixes #435 (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/498 
  - Refactor Local Address Preference, fixes #436 (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/497 
  - Add justification and normative language, fixes #429 (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/496 
  - Minor fixes with messageContexts, fixes #408 (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/495 
  - figure 4 tweaks, fix #489 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/493 
  - Remove Go API illustration, fix #469 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/492 
  - Connection Groups are objects, fix #420 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/491 
  - acknowledge all contributors to architecture discussions (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/490 
  - add framer, fix #417 (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/488 
  - Make the singular transmission text clearer (by adventureloop)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/487 

  5 pull requests received 11 new comments:
  - #432 "must provide sensible defaults" (4 by mirjak, abrunstrom, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/432 [API] 
  - #487 Make the singular transmission text clearer (2 by adventureloop, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/487 [Implementation] 
  - #490 acknowledge all contributors to architecture discussions (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/490 [Architecture] 
  - #465 New upper section for connection events (2 by mirjak, britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/465 [API] 
  - #463 Mostly Editorial changes on Capacity Profile (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/463 [API] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Connection Groups are objects, fix #420
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/491 [Architecture] 
  - acknowledge all contributors to architecture discussions
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/490 [Architecture] 
  - figure 4 tweaks, fix #489
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/493 
  - Remove Go API illustration, fix #469
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/492 
  - Move text removed by #421 to the arch document
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/484 [Architecture] 
  - Restructure TCP UTO section
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/464 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts