Subject: [tcpm] Revised draft on TCP's reaction to soft errors

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:57:28 -0300

Folks,

At IETF 62 there was consensus to take my draft on "TCP's reaction to soft 
errors" as a WG document.

I have produced a revision of the draft, in order o just described the 
mechanism implemented by many implementations, but not propose it (just 
document it).

I'd like to hear comments on whether you think we can take this revision as 
a WG document.

The draft will soon be available from the internet-drafts public 
repository. In the mean time, you can access it through my web site: 
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/draft-gont-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors-02.txt 
(http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/tcp-soft-errors.html)

Kindest regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm