Subject: [tcpm] Revised draft on "ICMP attacks against TCP" (draft-gont-tcpm-icmp-attacks-04.txt)

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 10:17:09 -0300

Folks,

I have submitted to the IETF a revised version of my internet-draft on 
"ICMP attacks against TCP" (draft-gont-tcpm-icmp-attacks-04.txt).

This version addresses the feedback I have received during the last eight 
months, and includes, among other things, pointers to existing 
implementations of the proposed fixes.

It will soon be available from the internet-drafts public repository. In 
the mean time, you can access it through my web site: 
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/draft-gont-tcpm-icmp-attacks-04.txt 
(http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/icmp-attacks-against-tcp.html)

As always, feedback is more than welcome.

Kindest regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm