Subject: [tcpm] new version of NCR i-d

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:08:08 -0400

Folks-

We have revised the NCR i-d to incorporate some feedback we have
received.  The new version is:

	Title		: Improving the Robustness of TCP to Non-Congestion Events
	Author(s)	: S. Bhandarkar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2005-9-9
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-05.txt

It is not really so different from the last version.  The algorithmic
meat is still in-tact.  We'd love to hear if folks have further comments
on this document.

Thanks!

allman

-- 
Mark Allman -- ICIR/ICSI -- http://www.icir.org/mallman/

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm