Subject: [tcpm] rfc4015 in the tcp roadmap

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:54:36 -0400

Folks-

We believe that the WG consensus is to move the text about RFC4015 in
the TCP roadmap from the "standard mechanisms" section to the
"experimental extensions" section (i.e., from section 3 to section 4).
This consensus was developed both on the mailing list and in the f2f
meeting in Paris.

We have asked the authors of the roadmap to move the text and add a
small amount of text to justify the new placement.  We expect there to
be text for the WG to review quite soon.

If anyone thinks our reading of consensus is wrong, please let us know
ASAP.

Thanks!

Mark & Ted

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm