Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 16:44:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Configuration
        Authors         : Michael Scharf
                          Vishal Murgai
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG model for TCP on devices that are
   configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model defines a
   container for all TCP connections and groupings of some of the
   parameters that can be imported and used in TCP implementations or by
   other models that need to configure TCP parameters.  The model
   includes definitions from YANG Groupings for TCP Client and TCP
   Servers (I-D.ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server).  The model is NMDA (RFC
   8342) compliant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/