Subject: Warning..... Upgrade Your Email Account Not To Get Deactivated

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 04:14:50 +0200

Dear Email Account User,.

Your E-mail account has been used to send numerous Spam mails recently from
a foreign IP,As a result of that , The Email Technical Support has received
advice to suspend your account.

However, you might not be the one promoting this Spam, as your email account
might have been compromised.

To protect your account from sending spam mails, you are to confirm your
true ownership of this account by providing your original USERNAME (*******)
and PASSWORD (*******) as a reply to this message for Account upgrade.

Failure to do this will violate the E-mail Terms & Conditions. This will
render your email account inactive.

NOTE: You will be sent a password reset message in next 24hours after
undergoing
this process for security reasons.

Thanks You for your understanding and coperation.

ALL REPLIES SHOULD BE FORWARED VIA THIS BOX:   [email-masked]

Verification code: pt:6528671/852

The Web Tech Support.
@2009 Web Upgrade - All Right Reserved