Subject: Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Template Analysis?

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 20:49:40 +0900

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your replies. They are fine with meJ

Best regards,

Shunsuke

From: Teas-ns-dt [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:59 PM
To: Shunsuke Homma; 'Eric Gray'
Cc: [email-masked]; JOSE ANTONIO ORDOÑEZ LUCENA
Subject: Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Template Analysis?

Hi Shunsuke,

Please, apology for my late reply. Find enclosed my answers to your comments.

I take profit of this mail to call for inputs for other interested people within this desing team..

Best regards

Luis

De: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]> 
Enviado el: lunes, 21 de octubre de 2019 8:08
Para: LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO <[email-masked]>; 'Eric Gray' <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]
Asunto: RE: [Teas-ns-dt] Template Analysis?

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your good work. The list is very useful  to  understand slicing in 5GS.

I reviewed the list and added some comments (written with red words and tagged with [SH]). 

Please confirm them, and please let me know if questions or comments.

Best regards,

Shunsuke

From: Teas-ns-dt [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 1:50 AM
To: Eric Gray
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Template Analysis?

Hi Eric, sorry for my late answer.

I accessed the GST from this public url: https://www.gsma.com/newsroom/all-documents/generic-network-slice-template-v1-0/

I know the work in GST is an ongoing work so probably we could find some new version in the near term. However, in order to start by
something specific and concrete, I think it is sufficiently good. 

Great if you can go through it as well for collecting different views and understandings.

Best regards

Luis

De: Eric Gray <[email-masked]> 
Enviado el: martes, 8 de octubre de 2019 17:49
Para: LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]
Asunto: RE: Template Analysis?

Yes.  Thanks!

Your version (which looks pretty much the same otherwise) has only one miss-reference, and I can figure that one out.

The version I had – for some reason – was missing about a dozen references.

I missed your presentation as I had to leave the meeting between 10 and 15 minutes early to setup my MEF TSMN meeting for the
following hour.

I will look through the spreadsheet and let you know if there is anything I don’t understand.

Again, thanks for doing this and filling me in.

--

Eric

From: LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 4:25 PM
To: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Template Analysis?
Importance: High

Hi Eric

I shared today in this mailing list the GSMA generic slice template document, together with the Excel sheet I was showing during the
call.

Didn’t you receive it?

Best regards

Luis

De: Eric Gray <[email-masked]> 
Enviado el: lunes, 7 de octubre de 2019 22:12
Para: LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
CC: [email-masked]
Asunto: Template Analysis?

Luis,

              Can I ask you what template documentation you will be using in your analyses?

--

Eric

  _____  

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es
para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura,
utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este
mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é
para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a
leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta
mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

  _____  

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es
para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura,
utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este
mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é
para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a
leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta
mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

  _____  

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es
para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura,
utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este
mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é
para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a
leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta
mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição